Quebecs Luxury Apartments
The Old Post Office, 3 Infirmary Street, Leeds, LS1 2HT, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.9/10! (score from 551 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Quebecs Luxury Apartments.
Area Info –
- Leeds City Square 0 miles
- Trinity Leeds 0.2 miles
- Leeds Train Station 0.2 miles
- Leeds City Railway Station 0.2 miles
- Sri Chinmoy Peace Park 0.2 miles
- The Victoria Quarter 0.2 miles
- Briggate 0.2 miles
- Leeds Central Library 0.2 miles
- Leeds Town Hall 0.3 miles
- Carriageworks Theatre 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- 02 Academy 0.4 miles
- Leeds Arena 0.5 miles
- Roundhay Park 1.8 miles
- White Rose Shopping Centre 2.9 miles
- Middleton Park 3.2 miles
- Belle Vue 9.2 miles
- Bramham Park 9.6 miles
- Harrogate Turkish Baths 13.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Restaurant Bar & Grill Restaurant 0 miles
- Pret a Manger Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Sainsbury's Local, Tesco Metro, M&S Simply Food Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Kirkgate Market Market 0.5 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 6.8 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 31.3 miles
- Manchester Airport 42.2 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
Popular brands like: Apple, H&M, Armani
Popular brands like: Louis Vuitton
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Soundproof Rooms
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Grocery Deliveries (additional charge)
- Room Service
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Pets are not allowed.
Quebecs Luxury Apartments accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Guests must be at least 21 years old to stay at Quebecs Luxury Apartments. Photographic ID will be required to be presented at check-in.
At check-in, a credit card pre-authorisation or a cash deposit of GBP 150 for security is required. The property does not accept American Express for this pre-authorisation.
Quebecs Luxury Apartments requires the card holder to present the same card at time of check-in which was used at the time of booking. The cardholder must be one of the people staying in the apartment at Quebecs Luxury Apartments.
Any cancellation or amendments must be made through Booking.com and not through Quebecs Luxury Apartments. Failure to do this will result in you being charged.
The property is not able to offer extra beds for adults, only for children aged 13 years and under.
Please inform Quebecs Luxury Apartments of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.