Riding Lane Near Beamish, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE11 0JA, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 179 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
|Basic Triple Room|
We have tried to create accommodation that we would like to stay in with our family and friends. The rooms and cottages are spacious and homely with extra special touches like nice big towels, bathrobes, toiletries along with fresh milk, nice biscuits. The accommodation is in an ideal location, near enough to be near everything you could need but far enough away! with Beamish Museum, Tanfield Railway and Chester Le Street Cricket ground all with 5 - 10 minutes a perfect home from home.
Want to send a special request to Angus Louise and Isabel Johnson? Add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Beamish Museum 1.5 miles
- Beamish Open Air Museum 1.5 miles
- Birtley Golf Club 2.8 miles
- Washington Services A1 2.8 miles
- Bowes Museum 4 miles
- Lumley Castle 4.2 miles
- Washington Golf Club 4.4 miles
- MetroCentre 4.5 miles
- Metro Radio Arena 4.7 miles
- Life Science Centre 5 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Newcastle Train Station 5.1 miles
- The Sage 5.1 miles
- Tyne Theatre & Opera House 5.2 miles
- Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art 5.2 miles
- Quayside 5.3 miles
- Aldermans Fenwicks House 5.3 miles
- Theatre Royal 5.4 miles
- St James' Park 5.5 miles
- Northumbria University 5.7 miles
- Stadium of Light 9.7 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Sainsbury Supermarket 3 miles
- Beamish Museum Mountain 3 miles
- Tanfield Railway Mountain 3 miles
- Angel of the North Mountain 3 miles
- Newcastle International Airport 10.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Riding Farm
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
- Sun terrace
- BBQ facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Grocery deliveries
- Daily maid service
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Ticket service
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
Entertainment and family services
- Baby safety gates
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Board games/puzzles
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
16:30 - 21:00 hours
10:30 - 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 10 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% verified reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 179 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: