Rosehill House Hotel
Rosehill Avenue, Burnley, BB11 2PW, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Max adults: 2
Max children: 1 (up to 0 years of age)
Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)
Standard Double Room
Executive Double Room
Double Room with Four Poster Bed
Rosehill House was builtin 1856, for a wealthy cotton mill owner Adam Dugdale. The house went through several changes of ownership, including the mayor of Burnley, Mr Sam Taylour and was also occupied by the home guard during the second world war. Rosehill house was then converted to a hotel in 1963. many of the elaborate features of the original decor have been retained, including a number of beautifully ornate ceilings and Pugin flooring and hand carved marble fireplaces.
Rosehill House Hotel takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Baxenden & District Golf Club 4.9 miles
- Accrington & District Golf Club 6 miles
- Pendle Hill 6.5 miles
- King George's Hall 9.8 miles
- Blackburn with Darwen Services M65 10.3 miles
- Ewood Park 10.3 miles
- Blackburn Golf Club 10.6 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Burnley market Market 0 miles
- Dugdales Restaurant 0 miles
- Tesco Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Townley park Lake 0.5 miles
- Singing Ringing tree Mountain 3 miles
- Ski Rossendale Ski lift 5 miles
- Ribble valley River 15 miles
- Leeds Bradford International Airport 25 miles
- Manchester Airport 28.9 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 39.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Rosehill House Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
- Sun terrace
Pets are not allowed.
- Children's playground
- Games room
- Golf course (within 3 km)
Food & Drink
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Trouser press
- Ironing service
- Dry cleaning
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Bridal suite
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 22:30 hours
07:00 - 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.