Rosehill House Hotel
Rosehill Avenue, Burnley, BB11 2PW, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Max adults: 2
Max children: 1 (up to 0 years of age)
|Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)|
|Standard Double Room|
|Executive Double Room|
|Double Room with Four Poster Bed|
Rosehill House was builtin 1856, for a wealthy cotton mill owner Adam Dugdale. The house went through several changes of ownership, including the mayor of Burnley, Mr Sam Taylour and was also occupied by the home guard during the second world war. Rosehill house was then converted to a hotel in 1963. many of the elaborate features of the original decor have been retained, including a number of beautifully ornate ceilings and Pugin flooring and hand carved marble fireplaces.
Rosehill House Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Baxenden & District Golf Club 4.9 miles
- Accrington & District Golf Club 6 miles
- Pendle Hill 6.5 miles
- King George's Hall 9.8 miles
- Blackburn with Darwen Services M65 10.3 miles
- Ewood Park 10.3 miles
- Blackburn Golf Club 10.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Tesco Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Burnley market Market 0 miles
- Dugdales Restaurant 0 miles
- Townley park Lake 0.5 miles
- Singing Ringing tree Mountain 3 miles
- Ski Rossendale Ski lift 5 miles
- Ribble valley River 15 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 25 miles
- Manchester Airport 28.9 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 39.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Rosehill House Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Sun Deck
Pets are not allowed.
- Pool Table
- Game Room
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Suit Press
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 10:30 PM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 809 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: