We’re sorry, but this property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. Don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Roskhill, Dunvegan, IV55 8ZD, United Kingdom –
Built in 1890 as a working croft house. In about 1910 the house was extended and served as the local shop and Post Office. Petrol was sold in the 1930's. Since the 1970's it has become one of the foremost Guest Houses on Skye.
Property surroundings –
Restaurants and markets
- Old School Restaurant Restaurant 2.5 miles
- Waterside Cafe Cafe/bar 2.5 miles
- Fasgadh Supermarket 3.1 miles
- Loch Bay Restaurant Restaurant 8.1 miles
- Stein Inn Cafe/bar 8.1 miles
- Edinbane Inn Restaurant 8.7 miles
- River Rosgill River 0.2 miles
- Loch Bracadale Sea/ocean 0.5 miles
- McLeods Table Mountain 2.5 miles
- Stornoway Airport 55.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Roskhill House
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Packed lunches
Entertainment and family services
- Board games/puzzles
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
16:30 - 19:00
Until 10:00 hours
Roskhill House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.