Rosslea Hall Hotel
Ferry Road, Rhu, G84 8NF, United Kingdom –
Overlooking the Firth of Clyde in the picturesque village of Rhu, close to Helensburgh, Rosslea Hall Hotel really makes the most of its stunning seafront setting. Set in a Victorian mansion overlooking Gare Loch, Rosslea Hall Hotel sits in beautiful landscaped gardens with breathtaking views over the River Clyde. Our beautiful hotel accommocation, in this picturesque corner of Scotland is a great place to relax with family and friends. Its romantic setting makes Rosslea Hall Hotel in Loch Lomond simply perfect for a fine Scottish wedding. For the business traveller our accommodation in Loch Lomond, offers a professional level of service with all the amenities you will need whilst away from the office.
Property surroundings –
- The Hill House 2.1 miles
- Blairmore and Strone Golf Glub 4.7 miles
- Loch Lomond Shores 7.5 miles
- Balloch Castle Country Park 7.8 miles
- Benmore Botanic Garden 8 miles
- Dumbarton Castle 10.2 miles
- Auchentoshan Distillery 14.8 miles
- Xscape Braehead 16.6 miles
- Kelburn Castle & Country Centre 17.2 miles
- Mugdock Country Park 18 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Braehead Arena 19.2 miles
- Loch Katrine 19.4 miles
- Loch Lomond Lake 4 miles
- Glasgow Airport 17.2 miles
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport 36 miles
- Campbeltown Airport 53.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Garden Rooms Restaurant
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
4 reasons to choose Rosslea Hall Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Bridal suite
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 10:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 6 years are charged GBP 10 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.