Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Rostrevor Mountain Lodge at East Coast Adventure
34 Lower Knockbarragh Road Rostrevor, Rostrevor, BT34 3DP, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.0/10! (score from 60 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Rostrevor Mountain Lodge at East Coast Adventure! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Set 24.2 miles from Carlingford Castle, Rostrevor Mountain Lodge at East Coast Adventure offers accommodation with a shared lounge, a garden and a shared kitchen for your convenience. Both WiFi and private parking are accessible at the lodge free of charge.
Rostrevor Mountain Lodge at East Coast Adventure offers a terrace.
A barbecue is available on site and cycling can be enjoyed within close proximity of the accommodation.
Proleek Dolmen is 24.9 miles from Rostrevor Mountain Lodge at East Coast Adventure, while Louth County Museum is 25.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is George Best Belfast City Airport, 43.5 miles from the lodge.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Rostrevor Mountain Lodge at East Coast Adventure
- Hi, I have a family of 2 Adults and 3 kids. Can I book the quadruple room? It’s fine for us with 4 beds but the booking says it’s only for 2 Adults?Hi , yes of course, I would suggest you book room 6. It would be perfect (King size double, 1 bunk and 1 single bed) JennAnswered on 8 August 2021
- Hi can I check is this shared accommodation with other guests?All rooms are bookable for yourself. You do not share with strangers. There are public areas within the buildingAnswered on 23 July 2021
- Hi would this suit 3 ladies plz ? XxHi, yes the lodge is lovely. We have rooms that accommodation 2, 3 & 4 persons ensuite. There is a self-catering kitchen also or fabulous local resta...Answered on 30 December 2021
- Hi , do you do late check ins 11-12Yes that be arranged on the dayAnswered on 15 May 2022
- Travelling solo .I'd like a cosy, safe, sociable place to spend C'mas. Do you have a room with a double bed, shower and bath? Internet? TV/DVD player?...Thanks for your enquiry. Our Christmas is a quiet time for us so as a solo traveler it would be better for you to book a location in the village. If y...Answered on 1 November 2021
- Still looking?
House rules Rostrevor Mountain Lodge at East Coast Adventure takes special requests - add in the next step!
15:00 - 17:00
08:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment on behalf of the property for this stay, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
FAQs about Rostrevor Mountain Lodge at East Coast Adventure
The prices at Rostrevor Mountain Lodge at East Coast Adventure may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Rostrevor Mountain Lodge at East Coast Adventure by:
- Car 1h 20min
Room options at Rostrevor Mountain Lodge at East Coast Adventure include:
Rostrevor Mountain Lodge at East Coast Adventure offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Water sport facilities on site
- Bike tours
Rostrevor Mountain Lodge at East Coast Adventure is 2.5 miles from the centre of Rostrevor.
Check-in at Rostrevor Mountain Lodge at East Coast Adventure is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.