38 Charlotte Square, New Town, Edinburgh, EH2 4HQ, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 3821 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Roxburghe.
Superior Double Room with View
Superior Twin Room
Superior Family Room
Deluxe Double Room
6 Reasons to Choose The Roxburghe
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Edinburgh
More than 100 of our hotel bedrooms have now been completely refurbished by the same, award-winning design team that worked on our sister hotel, The George. The new-look rooms combine wooden floors and leather upholstery with brand new beds and bedlinen, Smart TVs and quirky artwork.
The Roxburghe takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Charlotte Square 0.1 miles
- The Royal Bank of Scotland 0.1 miles
- The Georgian House 0.1 miles
- Princes Street Gardens 0.2 miles
- Scott Monument 0.2 miles
- Usher Hall 0.2 miles
- Traverse Theatre 0.3 miles
- Geoffrey Kiltmakers and Weavers 0.3 miles
- Edinburgh Castle 0.3 miles
- Princes Mall 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Edinburgh Military Tattoo 0.5 miles
- Royal Mile 0.5 miles
- University of Edinburgh 0.8 miles
- Omni Center 0.9 miles
- Edinburgh Festival Theater 0.9 miles
- Edinburgh Playhouse 0.9 miles
- Murrayfield Stadium 1.4 miles
- Edinburgh Zoo 2.5 miles
- Dalhousie Castle 7.9 miles
- Forth Bridge 8.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Tesco Express Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Farmers Market Market 0.1 miles
- Edinburgh Airport 6.1 miles
- Glasgow Airport 47.8 miles
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport 61.6 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
Princes Street Edinburgh
Popular brands like: Apple, H&M
House of Fraser
Popular brands like: Ralph Lauren, Armani
- George Street Shopping Street
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Pool and Spa
- Indoor Pool
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs GBP 22 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
For the next couple of months, the property will be renovating many of the ground-floor spaces, including the hotel restaurant and bar. The restaurant will be closed for dinner until 30 September 2017. From 3 April, breakfast will be served in the George Suite.
During the refurbishment there will be no wheelchair access at the property until 30 September 2017. The property apologises for any inconvenience caused.
The credit or debit card used to book the Advance Purchase rate must be presented to reception upon arrival at the hotel. Please note that failure to do so will result in an alternative payment method being required.
Parking is limited and allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Guests are asked to contact the property directly in order to guarantee a space, using the details on the Booking Confirmation.
If you would like to reserve a car parking space please contact the Concierge department at the property, once you have made your reservation.
Prices of parking are: Sunday to Thursday GBP 19.50 per night, Friday and Saturday is at GBP 22.00 per night.
Smoking is not permitted at the property.
When booking more than 8 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.