Royal Hotel (Adults Only)
8-9 Marine Parade, Eastbourne, BN21 3DX, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.4/10! (score from 69 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
At The Royal we offer personalised service and attention to all our guests. You will never feel that you are just a booking number. We know the local area and can recommend areas for sightseeing, walking, restaurants, pubs, museums and galleries. We are a small adults-only, eco-friendly hotel.
Property surroundings –
- Eastbourne Pier 0.1 miles
- Congress Theatre 0.6 miles
- Eastbourne Borough Council 0.7 miles
- Eastbourne Miniature Steam Railway Adventure Park 1.4 miles
- Eastbourne District General Hospital 1.7 miles
- Sovereign Harbour 2.2 miles
- Beachy Head 3 miles
- Drusillas Park 6.6 miles
- Herstmonceux Castle 7.3 miles
- Cooden Beach 7.4 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Glyndebourne Opera House 12.6 miles
- White Rock Theatre 13.5 miles
- Brighton Marina 17.6 miles
- AMEX Stadium 17.7 miles
- Brighton Pier 19.1 miles
- The Royal Pavilion 19.2 miles
- Brighton Dome 19.3 miles
- Komedia 19.3 miles
- Victoria Gardens 19.6 miles
- Churchill Square Shopping Centre 19.8 miles
- English Channel Sea/ocean 0 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 33.4 miles
- London City Airport 52 miles
- London Southend Airport 58.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 reasons to choose Royal Hotel (Adults Only)
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
- Windsurfing (Additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 1 per day.
- Daily maid service
- Luggage storage
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Express check-in/check-out
- Adult only
- Non-smoking throughout
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 19:30
06:00 - 10:30
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please be advised that there is a GBP 50.00 charge for arrivals after 20:00 without prior arrangement. Arrivals after 21:30 is not possible.
Discounted parking is available nearby, but you must obtain a voucher from the hotel.
The hotel's rooms are spread over 3 floors and no lift is available.
Dogs are welcome at The Royal and stay free of charge. Access is limited to one dog per room, possibly two. Please contact the property in advance if you have more than two dogs.
Please note WiFi is for light use only, over usage may result in access being cancelled.
Please inform Royal Hotel (Adults Only) in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.