Royal Garden Hotel
2-24 Kensington High St, Kensington and Chelsea, London, W8 4PT, United Kingdom – – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 2173 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Royal Garden Hotel.
The 5 star Royal Garden Hotel in central London boasts panoramic views of the capital’s skyline and overlooks Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park. Combining the utmost in luxury and service, this distinctive Hotel has 394 rooms, including 17 magnificent suites. The Royal Garden Hotel is an independently owned 5 AA red star hotel situated on Kensington High Street. The hotel neighbors Kensington Palace, with the current residence of William & Kate, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. With excellent transport links, and close to the park and Museums, we are also perfect for family stays. Children receive a backpack on arrival full of goodies and treats to keep them entertained during their stay, as well as having micro scooters available for them to explore the parks. You will be spoilt for choice with the hotel’s 2 restaurants. The award-winning Min Jiang Chinese restaurant, on the 10th floor, offers fine dining with stunning views over Hyde Park. Meanwhile, the elegant, more relaxed Park Terrace restaurant offers seasonal food as well as a memorable afternoon tea service.
Area Info –
- Kensington Square 0.1 miles
- Kensington Palace 0.2 miles
- Kensington Roof Gardens 0.2 miles
- Royal College of Art 0.4 miles
- Baden-Powell House 0.5 miles
- Kensington Gardens 0.5 miles
- Royal Albert Hall 0.5 miles
- Opera Holland Park 0.5 miles
- Kensington High Street 0.5 miles
- Queensway 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Hyde Park 0.9 miles
- Buckingham Palace 2 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 2.4 miles
- Trafalgar Square 2.6 miles
- Houses of Parliament 2.7 miles
- Big Ben 2.7 miles
- London Eye 3 miles
- Tower of London 4.7 miles
- Wembley Stadium 5.4 miles
- O2 Arena 8.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Portobello Market Market 1.4 miles
- Starbucks Coffee Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- River Thames River 1.9 miles
- London City Airport 10.2 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 11.6 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 24 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Chinese, Szechuan
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
6 Reasons to Choose Royal Garden Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in London
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kid-Friendly Buffet
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs GBP 40 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Kids' Outdoor Play Equipment
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 11:30 PM
1:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Royal Garden Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.