The Royal Horseguards
2 Whitehall Court, Westminster Borough, London, SW1A 2EJ, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 2772 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of London – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at The Royal Horseguards! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Between the River Thames and Trafalgar Square, this beautiful 5-star hotel has a luxurious mix of history and modern style. It has a restaurant, a gym (closed due to Covid-19) and river views.
It is a Grade I listed building that overlooks the London Eye, just a short walk from the National Gallery. It also edges onto Covent Garden and Theatreland.
Bedrooms offer Victorian elegance and modern features, including free Wi-Fi, Elemis toiletries, a 49-inch LCD TV, and free mini-bar with mineral water.
The peaceful One Twenty One Two Restaurant at Royal Horseguards Hotel features fine food and wine. There is also an outdoor terrace for al fresco dining
This is our guests' favorite part of London, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- e.g. if have to cancel due to coronavirus and advice from government will room be refunded even if non refundable room bookedGood Morning, Thank you for your enquiry. If you are unable to travel, as per communication form our head office, we can offer you a grace period of..Answered on March 12, 2020
- Are the mattresses clean ?Yes.Answered on October 15, 2019
- I’ve requested a room for two adults and one child (4 years) this room came up but it only has a double bed. It says additional beds are £60 pppn?Good Afternoon, Thank you for your message. The rooms that can accommodate 3 guests are our king rooms. These rooms are large enough for us to plac..Answered on January 28, 2020
- Can this room accommodate 2 adults and our 5 year old son and baby can share our bed.Hi, No more than 2 guests are allowed to occupy any standard room. Regards, Reservation teamAnswered on December 29, 2020
- is it possible to check in any early than 3pm .We cannot guarantee early check-in, they depend on availability. We can hold your luggage though.Answered on September 15, 2021
- Still looking?
One Twenty One Two Restaurant
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Debit card The Royal Horseguards accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to Jubilee Events on the weekend of 2nd - 5th June, there will be road closures and diversions in place. Please check the TFL website for full details.
One Twenty One Two Restaurant: Closed from Fri, Apr 16, 2021 until Sun, May 16, 2021
Bar is closed from Fri, Apr 16, 2021 until Sun, May 16, 2021
FAQs about The Royal Horseguards
Check-in at The Royal Horseguards is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The Royal Horseguards offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
The Royal Horseguards is 1,000 feet from the center of London.
Room options at The Royal Horseguards include:
The Royal Horseguards has 1 restaurant:
- One Twenty One Two Restaurant
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Royal Horseguards by:
- Train 55min
The prices at The Royal Horseguards may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at The Royal Horseguards can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte