Royal Scots Club
29-30 Abercromby Place, Edinburgh, EH3 6QE, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 350 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Royal Scots Club.
Executive Double or Twin Room - Lower Ground Floor
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 6 years of age)
Family Room - Lower Ground Floor
Double Room with Four Poster Bed
Classic Double or Twin Room
Standard Double Room - Lower Ground Floor
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Hanover Fine Arts 0.1 miles
- Multrees Walk 0.3 miles
- Waverley Mall 0.3 miles
- Camera Obscura and World of Illusions 0.4 miles
- Scottish National Gallery 0.4 miles
- Scott Monument 0.4 miles
- Waterloo Place 0.4 miles
- Edinburgh Military Tattoo 0.4 miles
- Edinburgh Waverley station 0.4 miles
- Princes Street Gardens 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Omni Center 0.5 miles
- Royal Mile 0.5 miles
- Edinburgh Playhouse 0.5 miles
- Edinburgh Castle 0.5 miles
- Edinburgh Festival Theater 0.8 miles
- University of Edinburgh 0.9 miles
- Murrayfield Stadium 1.9 miles
- Edinburgh Zoo 2.9 miles
- Dalhousie Castle 8 miles
- Forth Bridge 8.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Tesco Supermarket 0.6 miles
- The Table Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Glass & Thompson Cafe Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- The Hanover Tap Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Tesco Express Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Stac Polly Restaurant 0.2 miles
- The Wally Dug Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Sainsbury\'s Supermarket 0.4 miles
- Water of Leith River 1.2 miles
- Arthur\'s Seat Mountain 1.9 miles
- Duddingston Loch Lake 2.8 miles
- North Sea Ocean/Sea 4 miles
- Edinburgh Airport 6.4 miles
- Glasgow Airport 48.1 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
Popular brands like: Gucci, Hermès, Prada, Chanel, Armani
- George Street Shopping Street
Popular brands like: Burberry, Louis Vuitton
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Abercromby Dining Room
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Royal Scots Club
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Dry Cleaning
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 10 per night in a crib.
All children under 6 years are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Royal Scots Club accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Jacket and tie only required for lunch in the dining room Monday to Friday. In the dining room jeans are only acceptable at breakfast.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.