Ruthin Castle Hotel and Spa
Corwen Rd, Ruthin, LL15 2NU, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9/10! (score from 622 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Ruthin Castle 0.3 miles
- Tomen y Rhodwydd Castle 1.8 miles
- Denbigh Castle 6.7 miles
- Horseshoe Pass 8 miles
- Clwyd Theatr Cymru 8.6 miles
- Caergwrle Castle 11.1 miles
- Castell Dinas Bran 11.2 miles
- St Asaph's Cathedral 11.4 miles
- Ewloe Castle 12.1 miles
- Hawarden Castle 12.8 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Bodelwyddan Castle 13 miles
- Chester Racecourse 18 miles
- Chester Zoo 19.8 miles
Restaurants and markets
- On the Hill Restaurant Restaurant 0 miles
- Five Local Pubs and Bars in walking distance Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Ruthin local Butchers and Grocery Supermarket 0 miles
- Ruthin Market Market 0.5 miles
- River Clwyd River 0 miles
- Moel Gyw Mountain in Ruthin Mountain 2 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 24.5 miles
- Manchester Airport 46.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Berties Restaurant - Two AA Rosettes 2017
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
4 reasons to choose Ruthin Castle Hotel and Spa
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor fireplace
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
- BBQ facilities
- Fitness/spa locker rooms
- Full body massage
- Hand massage
- Head massage
- Couples massage
- Foot massage
- Neck massage
- Back massage
- Spa/wellness packages
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
- Steam room
- Spa Facilities
- Light therapy
- Body wrap
- Body scrub
- Body Treatments
- Make up services
- Waxing services
- Facial treatments
- Beauty Services
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre
- Fitness centre
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
Services & Extras
- Tickets to attractions or shows (Additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Horse riding (Additional charge)
- Canoeing Off-site
- Games room
- Fishing (Additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site coffee house
- Bottle of water (Additional charge)
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible parking
- Secured parking
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out (Additional charge)
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Board games/puzzles
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press
- Shoeshine (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- VIP room facilities
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
We're sorry to hear that...No thanks
Your feedback will help us to improve this feature for all of our customers.Close
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 12 years are charged GBP 20 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 50 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Bankcard Jin Ruthin Castle Hotel and Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.