St James Hotel
Rutland Street, Nottingham, NG1 6EB, United Kingdom –
6 Reasons to Choose St James Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Nottingham
At the St James we like to think we offer our guests an experience that is unique to the city. The boutique style of the public areas and bedrooms sets us apart from our competitors and creates an environment where guests staying on their own feel comfortable in all areas of the hotel.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Mortimer's Hole 0.1 miles
- Nottingham Central Library 0.2 miles
- Nottingham Cathedral 0.2 miles
- Nottingham Council House - Exchange Arcade 0.3 miles
- Bridlesmith Gate 0.3 miles
- Rock City Nottingham 0.3 miles
- City of Caves 0.3 miles
- The Cornerhouse 0.3 miles
- Westfield Broadmarsh Shopping Centre 0.3 miles
- Nottingham Trent University 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Nottingham Castle 0.6 miles
- National Ice Centre 0.6 miles
- Trent Bridge Cricket Ground 1.3 miles
- Donington Park 12.5 miles
- Sherwood Forest 15.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- The Crafty Crow Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Tesco Express Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Mem Saab - Indian Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Fothergills - Bistro Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Man\'s Restaurant - Oriental Restaurant 0.2 miles
- East Midlands Airport 11 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 36.6 miles
- Birmingham Airport 42.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
- Emergency Cord in Bathroom
- Lower Sink
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 14 per day.
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
St James Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.