This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Sacred Garden Retreat
Silver Street, Glastonbury, BA6 8BT, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.9/10! (score from 38 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Sacred Garden Retreat is for those seeking some quiet, reflective time in Glastonbury, just a 6-minute walk to Glastonbury Abbey. Free WiFi access is available in the public areas.
At Sacred Garden Retreat you will find a beautifully secluded courtyard garden. Guests will share the home with the host.
The kitchen is to be used for making tea and coffee only.
This is a Quiet Retreat space for inner reflection, rest and healing and not a hotel!! Alcohol is prohibited.
There is a yoga and meditation room available for guests to use, but must be requested in advance. Private yoga, treatments and tailored package sessions are available at the house. Must be booked in advance.
Chalice Well is just an 11-minute walk away. Glastonbury Tor is a 1 miles walk from Sacred Garden Retreat, and Glastonbury Abbey and Glastonbury town center are both 1,600 feet from the property.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Hello. I was looking to book here for the 22nd of next month for two days. Would that be okay or would you need proof of travel etcYes that would be ok for 22ndAnswered on April 20, 2021
- Hi Jen id like to book for a four women for Samhain weekend and wondered whether we could use the yoga space for yoga and Samhain ceremony on the satu..Yes Claudia that would be ok Jennifer 🌼Answered on October 19, 2020
- Thanks for your reply, I’ve only just seen it apologies. It’s for the 30th august. Thanks, JoYes that date be ok. I would book soon if you can as get bookings through daily, you could have green twin room which is fairly large. thanks jennferAnswered on August 2, 2021
- Is the parking on street and if so, what’s it like to park usually?Lots of off street parking just a few minutes walk from the house. Also car park in the street and 9 free parking spaces, but depends if you get them.Answered on October 22, 2021
- Is breakfast available?No but you can use kitchen for light breakfastsAnswered on March 5, 2020
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment for this stay on behalf of the property, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Please note that this is an 18th century property on three floors and without elevator access. This property may not be suitable for guests with mobility issues.
The kitchen can be used for light meals only. Breakfast is not provided at the property.
Please note that visitors are not allowed.
The owner has 1 medium sized dog which lives on the premises.
Should guests wish to take part in yoga sessions or treatments they are advised to book in advance. Please arrange this with the property prior to arrival.
Please note that the owner have created this space for healing and guests are asked to be considerate of others staying at the property.
The property recommends that guests check their inbox as there will be an email sent out with directions and details of parking prior to their arrival.
Please note that the property cannot accommodate any late arrivals.
Please inform Sacred Garden Retreat of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
FAQs about Sacred Garden Retreat
Check-in at Sacred Garden Retreat is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Sacred Garden Retreat is 350 feet from the center of Glastonbury.
The prices at Sacred Garden Retreat may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Sacred Garden Retreat offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Head massage
- Neck massage
- Full-body massage
- Back massage
- Hand massage
- Foot massage
- Yoga classes