San Domenico House
29-31 Draycott Place, Kensington and Chelsea, London, SW3 2SH, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 312 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at San Domenico House.
|Deluxe Double Room|
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Sloane Square 0.2 miles
- Ellis Street 0.3 miles
- Sloane Street 0.4 miles
- South Kensington 0.5 miles
- Harrods 0.5 miles
- Kings Road 0.5 miles
- Victoria & Albert Museum 0.5 miles
- Victoria Coach Station 0.6 miles
- London Science Museum 0.7 miles
- Natural History Museum London 0.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Buckingham Palace 1.1 miles
- Hyde Park 1.1 miles
- Houses of Parliament 1.7 miles
- Big Ben 1.7 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 1.7 miles
- Trafalgar Square 1.8 miles
- London Eye 2 miles
- Tower of London 3.8 miles
- Wembley Stadium 6.7 miles
- O2 Arena 7.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Vineet Bhatia - Indian Restaurant Restaurant 0 miles
- The Five Fields Restaurant 0 miles
- Caffe Concerto King's Road Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Partridges Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Fine Food Market - Saturdays and Sundays Market 0.1 miles
- Marks & Spencer Kings Road Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Daphne Restaurant Restaurant 0.4 miles
- London City Airport 9.1 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 12.6 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 23.2 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
Popular brands like: Cartier, Tiffany & Co, Hermès, Prada, Chanel
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
7 Reasons to Choose San Domenico House
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in London
Guests loved the "boutique" style
- Sun Deck
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kid-Friendly Buffet
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 3 years stay free of charge in a crib.
One child from 3 to 12 years is charged GBP 84 per person per night in an extra bed.
Up to two children from 3 to 12 year are charged GBP 66 per person per night for extra beds.
One older child or adult is charged GBP 120 per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 312 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: