Scalford Hall, Melton Mowbray, LE14 4UB, United Kingdom –
Max adults: 2
Max children: 1 (up to 0 years of age)
King or Twin Room
Double for single occupancy
3 reasons to choose Scalford Hall
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Located just five minutes from the famous market town of Melton Mowbray, our country house hotel is a three star hotel with 77 bedrooms, two suites, six meeting rooms, eight syndicate rooms and a large event room catering for up to 120 guests. There are also two private dining rooms and permanent team building facilities on site. We are also delighted to announce that construction on our new pavilion has been completed. Located within our beautiful landscaped gardens, our pavilion, complete with water and electricity supply, offers our customers the opportunity to host large events within a picturesque country house setting. Our pavilion can host up to 600 guests, depending on set-up, and is the perfect venue for weddings, gala balls, product launches and functions of all kinds.
Property surroundings –
- Belvoir Castle 7.8 miles
- National Water Sports Centre 12.8 miles
- Grantham North Services A1 13.5 miles
- Nottingham Racecourse 13.6 miles
- Trent Bridge Cricket Ground 13.8 miles
- City Ground 13.9 miles
- Belton Park Golf Club 14 miles
- Loughborough University 14 miles
- Nottingham Wildcats Arena 14 miles
- Loughborough Hospital 14.1 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Rutland Water 14.3 miles
- National Ice Centre 14.7 miles
- Nottingham Castle 14.7 miles
- Belgrave Road 15.3 miles
- Leicester Railway Station 15.3 miles
- De Montfort University 15.8 miles
- University of Leicester 15.8 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Midlands Co-operative Supermarket 2.3 miles
- Sainsburys Supermarket 2.5 miles
- Rutland Water Lake 20.5 miles
- East Midlands Airport 18.3 miles
- Birmingham Airport 42.7 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 46.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular facilities
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
- Games room
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Luggage storage
- Packed lunches
- Express check-in/check-out
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Room service
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
We're sorry to hear that...No thanks
Your feedback will help us to improve this feature for all of our customers.Close
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 23:00
07:00 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 25 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Scalford Hall accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Please note dinner will not be served in the restaurant on New Year’s Eve. Food is available at the Gala Dinner. Please contact the hotel for further information.