School Farm, Bath Road, Blagdon, Blagdon, BS40 7RW, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.6/10! (score from 108 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Our home was built around 1897 as a small farm and village shop. Many of the locals can remember buying their sweets after School in the shop, which is now used as our breakfast room. Guests have said there is very friendly atmosphere here and say that they sleep very well in their rooms. Recently we have decorated the Guests lounge which has views over the church, an open fire (if you would like it lit please only ask) 5 soft chairs and 4 chairs around a high table for playing games (chess, cards, table skittles, pictionary, charades and many more). We also have a selection of dvds that you can take to watch in your rooms. We also have a bookcase with books you can borrow or exchange. If you're walkers we have a selection of walking books and maps available to borrow and we'll do our best to come and find you if you get lost.
Property surroundings –
- Coombe Lodge 0.7 miles
- Cheddar Gorge Caves 3.7 miles
- Cheddar Gorge Craft Village 4 miles
- Chew Valley Lake 4.1 miles
- Noah's Ark Zoo Farm 5.9 miles
- Wookey Hole Caves 7.4 miles
- Tyntesfield 8 miles
- Wells Cathedral 8.4 miles
- Ashton Court 9 miles
- Avon Gorge National Nature Reserve 9 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Bristol Cathedral 10 miles
- Clifton 10.3 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station 10.3 miles
- Bristol Zoo Gardens 10.3 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads 10.4 miles
- Cabot Circus 10.8 miles
- Oldfield Park Train Station 14.9 miles
- Bristol Parkway Station 15 miles
- Royal Crescent 15.5 miles
- The Circus Bath 15.6 miles
- Bristol Airport 4.2 miles
- Cardiff Airport 27.6 miles
- Exeter International Airport 50.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
3 reasons to choose School Farm
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
Services & Extras
- Tickets to attractions or shows
Pets are not allowed.
- Table tennis
- Games room
Food & Drink
- Chocolate or cookies
- Bottle of water
- Special diet menus (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed).
- Secured parking
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Luggage storage
- Packed lunches
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
Entertainment and family services
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Board games/puzzles
- Non-smoking throughout
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
We're sorry to hear that...No thanks
Your feedback will help us to improve this feature for all of our customers.Close
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
17:00 - 20:00
05:00 - 10:30
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 15 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.