Hotel Schoolhouse Restaurant and Hotel
Hook Street, Royal Wootton Bassett, Swindon, SN4 8EF, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Got a question?
Find more info in the questions and answers. Need something else? Send your own question to the property below.
About Schoolhouse Restaurant and Hotel
Thanks! You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question.
Lydiard Park1.6 miles
Swindon Designer Outlet3.8 miles
Steam Museum of the Great Western Railways3.9 miles
HM Revenue & Customs4.2 miles
Swindon College4.3 miles
Swindon Central Library4.5 miles
Swindon Magistrates Court4.5 miles
Courts of Justice4.5 miles
Swindon Borough Council4.6 miles
Coate Water Country Park6.1 miles
Restaurant The Dining room at the Schoolhouse0.6 miles
Cafe/Bar Common Room0.6 miles
Market Royal wootton Bassett1.9 miles
Supermarket Waitrose3.1 miles
Cotswold Water Park7.7 miles
Lake Lydiard Park1.2 miles
River The Thames9.3 miles
Gloucestershire Airport26 miles
Bristol Airport37.4 miles
Southampton Airport48 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Dining hall
Food: Dutch, British, French, European
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
4 reasons to choose Schoolhouse Restaurant and Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most popular amenities
- Outdoor furniture
Pets are not allowed.
- Horseback riding Off-site Additional charge
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site
- Golf course (within 2 miles) Additional charge
Food & Drink
- Fruit Additional charge
- Bottle of water Additional charge
- Wine/Champagne Additional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and charges may apply.
- Accessible parking
- Airport drop-off Additional charge
- Airport pickup Additional charge
Front Desk Services
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Express check-in/out
- Daily housekeeping
- Fax/Photocopying Additional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilities Additional charge
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle service
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Access to healthcare professionals
- First aid kits available
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas
- Shared stationery (e.g. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
- Contactless check-in/out
Cleanliness & disinfection
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Property cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guest accommodation disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- Delivered food covered securely
- All plates, cutlery, glasses, and other tableware sanitized
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
|£10 per child, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Debit card Schoolhouse Restaurant and Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note the payment must be from the original card, and the card holder must be present.
Should guests wish to eat at the restaurant they are advised to reserve a table in advance.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Schoolhouse Restaurant and Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Schoolhouse Restaurant and Hotel
Schoolhouse Restaurant and Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- The Dining hall
Check-in at Schoolhouse Restaurant and Hotel is from 5:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
The prices at Schoolhouse Restaurant and Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Schoolhouse Restaurant and Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Horseback riding
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Schoolhouse Restaurant and Hotel (subject to availability):
- On-site parking
- Private Parking
- Accessible parking
From the nearest airport, you can get to Schoolhouse Restaurant and Hotel by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 1h
Guests staying at Schoolhouse Restaurant and Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Room options at Schoolhouse Restaurant and Hotel include: