81 Seabrook Road, Hythe, CT21 5QW, United Kingdom –
Budget Double Room
Superior Double Room
Max adults: 2
Max children: 1 (up to 12 years of age)
Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 12 years of age)
Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Folkestone Rugby Club 1.3 miles
- Eurotunnel UK 1.7 miles
- Folkestone Central Railway Station 2.7 miles
- Royal Victoria Hospital 2.9 miles
- Stop24 Services Folkestone M20 3.2 miles
- Folkestone Harbour 3.2 miles
- Lympne Castle 3.6 miles
- Westenhanger Castle 3.7 miles
- Port Lympne Wild Animal Park 4 miles
- Dover Priory Station 9.3 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Ashford Eurostar International 11.3 miles
- White Cliffs of Dover 12.2 miles
- Canterbury East Train Station 14 miles
- Canterbury Cathedral 14.4 miles
- Canterbury WestTrain Station 14.7 miles
- Wingham Wildlife Park 15.2 miles
- University of Kent 15.7 miles
- Deal Castle 16.3 miles
- Camber Sands 16.3 miles
- Sandwich Railway Station 17 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Waitrose Supermarket 0.9 miles
- Hythe market Market 1 miles
- Royal Military Canal River 0.1 miles
- Suger Loaf Hill Mountain 1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 reasons to choose Seabrook House
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 3 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Hythe
Most popular facilities
- Sun terrace
- Sun loungers or beach chairs
- Solarium (Additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of water
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Secured parking
- Daily maid service
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Luggage storage
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Bridal suite
- Airport shuttle
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
13:30 - 23:30
05:00 - 11:30
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 10 per night for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 6 years are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Bankcard Seabrook House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.