81 Seabrook Road, Hythe, CT21 5QW, United Kingdom –
Superior Double Room
Budget Double Room
Max adults: 2
Max children: 1 (up to 12 years of age)
Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 12 years of age)
Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Folkestone Rugby Club 1.3 miles
- Eurotunnel UK 1.7 miles
- Folkestone Central Railway Station 2.7 miles
- Royal Victoria Hospital 2.9 miles
- Stop24 Services Folkestone M20 3.2 miles
- Folkestone Harbour 3.2 miles
- Lympne Castle 3.6 miles
- Westenhanger Castle 3.7 miles
- Port Lympne Wild Animal Park 4 miles
- Dover Priory Station 9.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Ashford Eurostar International 11.3 miles
- White Cliffs of Dover 12.2 miles
- Canterbury East Train Station 14 miles
- Canterbury Cathedral 14.4 miles
- Canterbury WestTrain Station 14.7 miles
- Wingham Wildlife Park 15.2 miles
- University of Kent 15.7 miles
- Deal Castle 16.3 miles
- Camber Sands 16.3 miles
- Sandwich Railway Station 17 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Waitrose Supermarket 0.9 miles
- Hythe market Market 1 miles
- Royal Military Canal River 0.1 miles
- Suger Loaf Hill Mountain 1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose Seabrook House
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Hythe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Solarium (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Secured Parking
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Honeymoon Suite
- Airport Shuttle
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
1:30 PM - 11:30 PM
5:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 10 per night in a crib.
All children under 6 years are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Debit card Seabrook House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.