Seamill Hydro Hotel & Resort
Ardrossan Road, Seamill, KA23 9ND, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.2/10! (score from 1523 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Standard Double Room
Twin Room with Sea View
Junior Suite with Sea View
Standard Twin Room
Superior Double Room
Double Room with Sea View
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Ardeer Golf Club 5.2 miles
- Kelburn Castle & Country Centre 6 miles
- Glasgow Gailes 9 miles
- Dundonald Golf Course 9.7 miles
- Royal Troon 13.9 miles
- Ayr Racecourse 17.9 miles
- Ayr Railway Station 18.2 miles
- Belleisle Golf Club 18.8 miles
- Royal Alexandra Hospital 19.5 miles
- Robert Burns Birthplace Museum 19.9 miles
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport 16.3 miles
- Glasgow Airport 20.9 miles
- Edinburgh Airport 61.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Cuisine: British, Seafood
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
The Aura Lounge Bar
Cuisine: British, Pizza, Scottish, Grill/BBQ
Open for: Dinner
4 reasons to choose Seamill Hydro Hotel & Resort
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
Pool and wellness
- Swimming pool
- Personal trainer
- Fitness classes
- Yoga classes
- Spa/wellness packages
- Steam room
- Body wrap
- Body scrub
- Body Treatments
- Hair styling
- Hair colouring
- Hair cut
- Hair treatments
- Make up services
- Waxing services
- Facial treatments
- Beauty Services
- Sun loungers or beach chairs
- Indoor pool (all year)
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
- Kids' club
- Mini golf
Food & Drink
- On-site coffee house
- Chocolate or cookies (Additional charge)
- Fruits (Additional charge)
- Bottle of water (Additional charge)
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Trouser press (Additional charge)
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Shuttle service
- Shuttle service (free)
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Gift shop
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- Barber/beauty shop
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 23:30
07:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 19.50 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Seamill Hydro Hotel & Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that from Monday the 8th January 2018 until Saturday 20th January 2018 the property will be undertaking essential maintenance to the kitchen and Food and Beverage Departments. During this period the Firth Pavilion will be operating as both the main restaurant and lounge bar.