Seaview West Coast
Beacon Road Apartment 8, Bournemouth, BH2 5ER, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.9/10! (score from 72 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
The apartment features 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, bed linen, towels, a flat-screen TV, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a terrace with city views.
Popular points of interest near the apartment include Eastcliff Beach, Alum Chine beach and Bournemouth International Center. The nearest airport is Bournemouth Airport, 7.5 miles from Seaview West Coast.
This is our guests' favorite part of Bournemouth, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.Seaview West Coast has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Jan 29, 2020
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Your refund policy is confusing as the booking section says non refundable but the details page says free cancellation. What would be the policy shou..Normally bookings are non-refundable if cancellations are made within 30 days or arrival. However, if there changes to government policies due to COVI..Answered on 1 October 2020
- What floor is the property on? I don’t like lifts! Hoping to book from 3rd December if restrictions allow. Just looking at options. ThanksHi The Seaview West Coast Apartment is on the first floor. You really need to be on this floor to get the best views of the Sea, Pier and now the Crui..Answered on 23 November 2020
- Hi, if we went back into a lockdown and was unable to attend would we be able entitled to a full refund? Thank youHi Yes. You will get a full refund if you are unable to attend or we are unable to host because of COVID restrictions. That will also apply in cases..Answered on 23 February 2021
- Hi if we book and then either Bournemouth or our area gets put into Tier 3 would we get a refund (or be able to postpone)?Hi Pleased to say that you will get a full refund if we cannot accept guests or if you are unable to travel due to Government COVID restrictions. Best..Answered on 29 November 2020
- Hi, could you please let me know if this property is accessible for wheelchair users or are there stairs going to the apartment? Thank you :)Hi The apartment is perfect for someone in a Wheel Chair or walker. There is a lift to all floors of the apartment including from the car park. We h..Answered on 11 July 2021
- Still looking?
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
- High chair
- Dining table
- Coffee machine
- Cleaning products
- Electric kettle
- Washing machine
- Walk-in closet
- Extra long beds (> 6.5 ft)
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Dining area
- Sitting area
- Streaming service (like Netflix)
- Blu-ray player
- Flat-screen TV
- CD player
- DVD player
- Socket near the bed
- Sofa bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothes rack
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Tile/Marble floor
- Private entrance
- Ironing facilities
- Entire unit wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining area
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Inner courtyard view
- City view
- Landmark view
- Garden view
- Ocean view
- Private apartment in building
- Invoice provided
- Smoke-free property
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- CCTV outside property
- Smoke alarms
From 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
You need to let the property know what time you'll be arriving in advance.
From 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
1 crib available on request.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment for this stay on behalf of the property, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
FAQs about Seaview West Coast
Seaview West Coast can accommodate this group size:
- 5 guests
For more detailed info, check the accommodation option(s) breakdown on this page.
Yes, Seaview West Coast is popular with guests booking family stays.
The prices at Seaview West Coast may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Seaview West Coast is 1,800 feet from the center of Bournemouth.
Seaview West Coast offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
Yes, there are options at this property that have a balcony. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Seaview West Coast on this page.
Check-in at Seaview West Coast is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Seaview West Coast has the following number of bedrooms:
- 2 bedrooms
For more detailed info, check the accommodation option(s) breakdown on this page.
Yes, there are options at this property that have a terrace. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Seaview West Coast on this page.