Kings Lane, Snitterfield, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 0QB, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.5/10! (score from 173 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Awarded the highest quality rating of 5 Stars Gold by VisitEngland, Shakespeare’s View offers comfortable accommodation and is perfectly situated to explore historic Stratford upon Avon, Shakespeare Country and the Cotswolds. Relax on arrival between 4 and 6 pm, with a pot of tea and delicious homemade cakes on our sunny terrace in the summer - enjoying our spectacular views looking south over the Avon Valley - or in front of a log fire in the lounge in winter. Guests have their own front entrance, sitting room and a conservatory dining room, leading out to a large patio and mature well maintained garden. Breakfast is served in our Conservatory where you can enjoy the view while sampling fresh free range eggs and an array of locally sourced food.
Property surroundings –
- Charlecote Park 2.2 miles
- Stratford Hospital 2.6 miles
- Stratford upon Avon Library 2.6 miles
- Stratford-upon-Avon Train Station 2.7 miles
- Shakespeare Birthplace Trust 2.7 miles
- Mary Ardens House 2.7 miles
- Stratford upon Avon Magistrates Court 2.8 miles
- Stratford upon Avon College 2.8 miles
- Royal Shakespeare Theatre 2.8 miles
- Swan Theatre 2.8 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Royal Shakespeare Company 2.9 miles
- Walton Hall 4.6 miles
- Warwick Castle 5.6 miles
- Coughton Court 8.1 miles
- University of Birmingham 18.3 miles
- Hippodrome Theatre 19 miles
- Birmingham New Street 19.2 miles
- Aston University 19.6 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Village shop Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Stratford upon Avon Farmers Market Market 3 miles
- There are a number Restaurant 3 miles
- There are a many Cafe/bar 3 miles
- Avon River 3 miles
- Birmingham Airport 15.5 miles
- East Midlands Airport 44.3 miles
- London Luton Airport 60.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 reasons to choose Shakespeare's View
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 3 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Sun terrace
Pets are not allowed.
- Horse riding (Additional charge)
- Fishing Off-site (Additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily maid service
Entertainment and family services
- Board games/puzzles
- Non-smoking throughout
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
16:00 - 18:00
10:30 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Shakespeare's View accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Check-in time is between 16:00 and 18:00, guests that wish to arrive outside these times are asked to call and arrange directly with the owner, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation. Please note that any arrivals after 20:00 will be charged a further GBP 20, unless arranged prior to arrival.