This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
37 - 39 Station Road, Royston, SG8 6DX, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Sheene Mill! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
This former mill house is a 15-minute drive from the historic city of Cambridge, and is set in pretty, landscaped gardens. Close to Junction 10 of the M11, it is only 10 minutes’ drive from Duxford War Museum.
Rooms are spacious and traditionally furnished, and retain charming original features like old wooden beams. Each also benefits from a TV, tea and coffee making facilities, and an private bathroom with free toiletries.
Sheene Mill is surrounded by rolling countryside and a number of pretty villages and towns. Saffron Walden, which has a weekly market and a number of boutique shops, is only 30 minutes’ drive away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.7 for a two-person trip.
- Is it possible to have breakfast in the suite?Yes this is not a problemAnswered on 21 January 2020
- Dear Sheene Mill, My boyfriend and I are getting married at Burloes Hall on 17/7/21. We are looking for somewhere special to stay on our wedding night. I was wondering if your deluxe double with the free standing bath is available please? Many thanksHi, Unfortunately we also have an exclusive wedding on that particular night.Answered on 2 September 2020
- My nephew is getting married in your area. Would you be kind enough to let me know if you are a pet friendly hotel. (A well trained dog)Unfortunately we do not allow pets. Thank youAnswered on 2 June 2020
- Dose the delux double room have the bath shown in photos please ? If not what room Is this.Hi, our superior rooms both have baths and walk in showers. Our suite (delux) which is the most expensive room only has a stand up shower but is a self contained building.Answered on 2 September 2020
- Are there bedrooms on ground floor please.Unfortunately we do not have any rooms accessible from the ground floor.Answered on 2 June 2020
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- River view
- Garden view
- Lake view
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Themed dinnersAdditional charge
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Accessible parking
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Business centerAdditional charge
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- Smoke-free property
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Sheene Mill accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
When booking, please supply your mobile telephone number.
Due to special events such as weddings or conferences, some facilities at the hotel including the dining room may not be available.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Sheene Mill of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Sheene Mill
Sheene Mill offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Themed dinners
Sheene Mill is 3.1 miles from the center of Royston.
Check-in at Sheene Mill is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Room options at Sheene Mill include:
The prices at Sheene Mill may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.