Dunchurch Park Hotel
Rugby Road, Dunchurch, Rugby, CV22 6QW, United Kingdom – Show map
5 reasons to choose Dunchurch Park Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 3 languages
Booking is safe
Originally owned by King George III, in 1767, the house was destroyed by fire on 17th December 1890. The East wing was the only remaining section where there have been sightings of a female ghost. The new mansion was designed with 72 acres of garden being landscaped to enhance the house.
Dunchurch Park Hotel takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Show map
- Watford Gap Services M1 7.1 miles
- Midland Air Museum 8.7 miles
- FarGo Village 10.1 miles
- Belgrade Theatre 10.2 miles
- Stoneleigh Park 10.2 miles
- Coventry University 10.6 miles
- Coventry Cathedral 10.6 miles
- Coventry City Council 10.7 miles
- Coventry Railway Station 10.7 miles
- SkyDome Arena 11.1 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Coton Manor Gardens 11.4 miles
- Ricoh Arena 11.8 miles
- Royal Leamington Spa College 11.8 miles
- University of Warwick 12.2 miles
- Warwick Services Southbound M40 12.4 miles
Restaurants and markets
- The Dunn Cow Restaurant 0.3 miles
- The Huntsman Carvery Restaurant 0.4 miles
- The Nook on the Square Cafe/bar 0.4 miles
- Sainsburys Superstore Supermarket 1.3 miles
- Draycot Water Lake 2.5 miles
- Birmingham Airport 20.6 miles
- East Midlands Airport 34.2 miles
- London Luton Airport 49.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Pets are not allowed.
- Mini golf (Additional charge)
- Tennis court (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Restaurant (à la carte)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Luggage storage (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 22:00
07:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.