The Sir Thomas Hotel
24 Sir Thomas Street, Liverpool, L1 6JB, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
A little about Sir Thomas Hotel We are a 39 Bedroom hotel located in the very heart of Liverpool City centre, and just a 5 minute walk from the main railway station Lime Street, Met Quarter, Albert Docks and Pier Head. Liverpool's Waterfront is a great place to visit with a whole host of things to do in a breathtaking and iconic setting. Flying into Liverpool? We are just 30 minutes from John Lennon Airport and 45 minutes from Manchester Airport.
The Sir Thomas Hotel takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- The Cavern Club 0.1 miles
- The Cavern Quarter 0.1 miles
- Liverpool Magistrates' Court 0.1 miles
- Royal Court Theatre 0.2 miles
- World Museum Liverpool 0.3 miles
- Liverpool Crown Court 0.3 miles
- Central Library 0.3 miles
- Liverpool James Street Station 0.3 miles
- Liverpool Empire Theatre 0.3 miles
- Liverpool Central Station 0.4 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Lime Street Train Station 0.4 miles
- Pier Head 0.4 miles
- Liverpool ONE 0.5 miles
- Albert Dock 0.6 miles
- Echo Arena 0.7 miles
- Liverpool Echo Arena 0.8 miles
- Anfield Stadium 1.9 miles
- Sefton Park 2.5 miles
- Sefton Park Palm House 2.6 miles
- Aintree Racecourse 5.2 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Tesco Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Spar Market 0.1 miles
- River Mersey River 0.2 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 7.2 miles
- Manchester Airport 29.5 miles
Shopping nearby – all within 500m!
- The Metquarter Luxury Boutique
City Central BID
Popular brands like: H&M, Zara
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
St John's Restaurant
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
5 reasons to choose The Sir Thomas Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
- Evening entertainment
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 8.50 per day.
- Luggage storage
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Packed lunches
- Express check-in/check-out
- Bridal suite
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service
- Non-smoking throughout
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 23:30
07:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that this property cannot accommodate hen and stag parties.
If you do not have a credit card at check-in, you must pay for your stay in full on arrival. You will also have to give the hotel either a cash deposit or a form of photo ID to keep until check-out.
Please note that due to its central location, the street may be noisy at night.
The hotel will pre-authorise GBP 40 for any extras that may be incurred on top of your room bill and also any incidentals that may be incurred during your stay.