Slebech Park Estate
Slebech, Wiston, SA62 4AX, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 1167 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Experience World-class Service at Slebech Park Estate
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Slebech Park Estate! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Set in a unique waterside environment on a tidal river estuary, Slebech Park Estate is a historic Country Estate that offers award- winning boutique 5 gold star B&B accommodations in the heart of Pembrokeshire Coast National Park.
Each room has a unique design and offer a range of views. Each room comes with a flat-screen TV, tea and coffee, Bara Brith, Welsh cakes, Organic Toiletries and Egyptian Cotton bedding.
Slebech Park Estate offers the chance to wander undisturbed on meandering walks down by the river, meadows and mature woodlands. There are many places for guests to sit and relax and unwind. The Estate features plenty of natural beauty and offers the chance to see many local birds, otters and bats, Trees and Hedgerows.
An array of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and fishing. Pembroke Castle and the Pembrokeshire Coast Path can be reached within 17 miles of the property. Tenby and St Catherine's Island & Fort are also 17 miles away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- I’m a wheelchair user and wonder if you have roll in showers and also dog friendly for my assistance dog please?Good Morning, Thank you for your enquiry, We do have a room with the facilities you have asked for, it would just depend on the date you would require..Answered on 27 December 2019
- Hi We are hoping to stay with you in early June. Firstly, would it be OK to bring our dog and if so, are dogs allowed in the restaurant? Looking forw..Thank you for your message, It will depend on the room type and the date chosen, Kind regards, Slebech Park EstateAnswered on 28 April 2021
- hi I would like to book and request that I bring my dog please please confirm that I canIt depends on the date and the room type, best to contact us directly, Kind regards, Slebech Park EstateAnswered on 3 March 2021
- Is it just a continental breakfast u do?Thank you for your enquiry. We include Continental breakfast in all of our room rates. Cooked breakfast is available at an additional charge.Answered on 17 March 2020
- We would like to see sample dinner menus for your restaurant please. We are coming to stay for three nights from Feb 24. Jill CooksleyThank you for your enquiry. Please contact our guest services team directly who will be delighted to help you further, Kind regards, Slebech Park EstateAnswered on 18 February 2020
- Still looking?
Hosted by Guest Services
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, High tea
- Toilet paper
- Guest bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Inner courtyard view
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- High chair
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Tennis court
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Pay-per-view channels
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Invoice provided
- Express check-in/out
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centerAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 4 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Slebech Park Estate accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Guests need be quiet between 10:00 PM and 7:00 AM.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
The fine print
Please note that due to the recruitment crisis in the UK, the restaurant will only be open from Wednesday to Sunday.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Slebech Park Estate of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Slebech Park Estate
Guests staying at Slebech Park Estate can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Check-in at Slebech Park Estate is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Yes, Slebech Park Estate is popular with guests booking family stays.
Slebech Park Estate is 1.9 miles from the center of Wiston.
Room options at Slebech Park Estate include:
The prices at Slebech Park Estate may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Slebech Park Estate has 1 restaurant:
Slebech Park Estate offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Tennis court