Smart Hyde Park Inn Hostel
48-50 Inverness Terrace, Westminster Borough, London, W2 3JA, United Kingdom – Great location - show map – Subway Access
Stay in the heart of London – Great location - show map
Just 500 feet from Bayswater Underground Station and Hyde Park, Smart Hyde Park Inn offers budget dormitories with free WiFi access throughout. There is a spacious shared kitchen and 24-hour front desk.
Set in a grand period property, the large dormitories have elegant décor and original features. There are plenty of shared bathroom facilities, and guests can use a hairdryer and ironing facilities.
Smart Hyde Park features a common room with comfortable seating and a flat-screen TV. There is also a modern kitchen with an oven, refrigerator and microwave, and continental breakfasts are served daily.
Smart Hyde Park Inn is a 20-minute walk from Marble Arch and Oxford Street. Lively Soho is a 40-minute walk from the building, and the famous Leicester Square is a 10-minute Tube ride away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM & Currency Exchange: Need cash? There's an ATM and a currency exchange service at this property.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi there, does the 24 hour desk allow late check ins let's say around 2 am?Hi there, our reception is open 24 hours, the check in is until 4am. Regards, HPI teamAnswered on February 19, 2020
- Are all 16 people sharing just one bath and toilet?Each ensuite room has a bathroom which included a single toilet and shower. the hostel is also equipped with communal wash rooms through the hostels f..Answered on September 3, 2019
- Are French ID cards acceptable photo identification?YesAnswered on October 14, 2019
- Would it be possible to leave my bag at the hotel before check-in time if I arrive early?Yes you can.Answered on December 13, 2019
- Are lockers electronic or we need to bring our padlocks?Hi there, we do have rooms with electronic lockers and some with padlocks. Regards, HPI teamAnswered on February 26, 2020
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
Check-in is only possible for guests between 18 and 45 years old
Pets are not allowed.
When booking for more than 20 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Smart Hyde Park Inn Hostel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Smart Hyde Park Inn Hostel
Guests staying at Smart Hyde Park Inn Hostel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Smart Hyde Park Inn Hostel is 2.5 miles from the center of London.
Check-in at Smart Hyde Park Inn Hostel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Smart Hyde Park Inn Hostel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bar crawls
The prices at Smart Hyde Park Inn Hostel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.