Bodenham Road, Hereford, HR1 2TS, United Kingdom –
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Hereford Cathedral 0.3 miles
- Hereford Castle 0.7 miles
- The Courtyard Centre for the Arts 0.8 miles
- Hampton Court Castle & Gardens 7.7 miles
- Wilton Castle 10.7 miles
- Eastnor Castle 13.4 miles
- Kinnersley Castle 13.9 miles
- Longtown Castle 14.2 miles
- Grosmont Castle 15.3 miles
- Skenfrith Castle 15.7 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Clifford Castle 17.6 miles
- Wigmore Castle 19.4 miles
- Puzzlewood 19.5 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Morrisons Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Tesco Extra Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Hereford City Street Market Market 0.5 miles
- The Butter Market Market 0.5 miles
- Jalsagor Restaurant 0.8 miles
- Miro Cafe/bar 0.8 miles
- Cafe All Saints Cafe/bar 0.8 miles
- Waitrose Supermarket 0.8 miles
- Ponte Vecchio Restaurant 1 miles
- Adam and Madam Restaurant 1 miles
- De Koffee Pot Cafe/bar 1 miles
- Wye River 0.5 miles
- Black Mountains Mountain 15 miles
- Brecon Beacons Mountain 30 miles
- Bristol Airport 46.5 miles
- Birmingham Airport 49.3 miles
- Cardiff Airport 53.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
3 reasons to choose Somerville House
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
- Horse riding Off-site (Additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site
- Canoeing Off-site (Additional charge)
- Fishing Off-site (Additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Chocolate or cookies
- Bottle of water
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Breakfast in the room
- Private check-in/check-out
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
Entertainment and family services
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Board games/puzzles
- Daily maid service
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
10:00 - 00:00
07:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 15 per night for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Bankcard Somerville House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
In order to prepare for our arriving guests, we ask that you leave your room by 11:00 on the day of departure. We will be happy to store your luggage if required.
If you require a bath tub as well as a shower please speak directly to hotel.