Bodenham Road, Hereford, HR1 2TS, United Kingdom –
Area Info –
- Hereford Cathedral 0.3 miles
- Hereford Castle 0.7 miles
- The Courtyard Centre for the Arts 0.8 miles
- Hampton Court Castle & Gardens 7.7 miles
- Wilton Castle 10.7 miles
- Eastnor Castle 13.4 miles
- Kinnersley Castle 13.9 miles
- Longtown Castle 14.2 miles
- Grosmont Castle 15.3 miles
- Skenfrith Castle 15.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Clifford Castle 17.6 miles
- Wigmore Castle 19.4 miles
- Puzzlewood 19.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Morrisons Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Tesco Extra Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Hereford City Street Market Market 0.5 miles
- The Butter Market Market 0.5 miles
- Jalsagor Restaurant 0.8 miles
- Miro Cafe/Bar 0.8 miles
- Cafe All Saints Cafe/Bar 0.8 miles
- Waitrose Supermarket 0.8 miles
- Ponte Vecchio Restaurant 1 miles
- Adam and Madam Restaurant 1 miles
- De Koffee Pot Cafe/Bar 1 miles
- Wye River 0.5 miles
- Black Mountains Mountain 15 miles
- Brecon Beacons Mountain 30 miles
- Bristol Airport 46.5 miles
- Birmingham Airport 49.3 miles
- Cardiff Airport 53.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Somerville House
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Horseback Riding Off-site (additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site
- Canoeing Off-site (additional charge)
- Fishing Off-site (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
Entertainment and Family Services
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
10:00 AM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 15 per night in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Debit card Somerville House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
In order to prepare for our arriving guests, we ask that you leave your room by 11 a.m. on the day of departure. The staff will be happy to store your baggage if required.
If you require a bathtub as well as a shower please consult the hotel directly.