36-37 Kensington Garden Square, Westminster Borough, London, W2 4BQ, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.2/10! (score from 794 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of London – Excellent location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Space ApartHotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
This refurbished Georgian building offers luxurious self catering studios just 10 minutes’ walk from Hyde Park and 2 Tube Stations. There are fully fitted kitchens, stylish living areas and free Wi-Fi.
Each studio has a designer kitchen including an oven, hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Guests can enjoy meals in the dining area that leads to the lounge.
Oak floors, an LCD TV and DVD player and an iPod dock are all featured in the spacious living area. Each apartment has a tiled luxury bathroom, and some apartments also have views over communal gardens.
Apartments either have their own washing machines or shared laundry facilities.
Space Apart is walking distance from Queensway, which has many restaurants, cafes and shops. Whiteley's Shopping Centre is just a few minutes’ stroll away.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
- do all apartments have balconies?Good Morning, Thank you for your message. None of the rooms has private balcony in the hotel. There is a terrace on the top floor, which you are we..Answered on 22 January 2020
- Hello, Before booking can you request that you don't have a basement room in Double Studio? Thank YouGood Morning, Thank you for your message. You can certainly request it of course, However I wont be able to guarantee that for 100%, but we always k..Answered on 29 February 2020
- Hello! May I ask, do your rooms have window? Can it be open? Thank you.Dear Guest, Thank you for your enquire, all our rooms have windows that can be open Kind regards, AvniAnswered on 25 September 2022
- Hi do you have lift/elevator?Hi we have lift/elevatorAnswered on 5 July 2022
- Is the bathroom door just a sliding piece of glass? Thank youDear guest, Thank you for contacting us, that's correctAnswered on 30 May 2022
- Still looking?
From 15:00 hours
You'll need to let the property know in advance what time you'll arrive.
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 13 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Bankcard Space ApartHotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests must be quiet between 00:00 and 07:00.
Pets are not allowed.
FAQs about Space ApartHotel
The prices at Space ApartHotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Yes, Space ApartHotel is popular with guests booking family stays.
Space ApartHotel offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
Check-in at Space ApartHotel is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Space ApartHotel is 2.8 miles from the centre of London.