Holiday home Sperrin View Self Catering House
8 Brackagh Road, Desertmartin, Desertmartin, BT45 5NS, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.7/10! (score from 19 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
|Max adults: 7. Max children: 1||
PAUL NAD GERALDINE
The stunning Sperrin View House is a self-catering home, decorated to the highest specification with its own heated luxury spa area and relaxation room. It is located at the foot of the Sperrin Mountains just outside Desertmartin. Major towns are close by but the fabulous countryside and views are ever present. This is a perfect luxurious country retreat for romantic long weekends or longer family holidays. There are numerous local iconic locations and activities for all ages ensuring that there is something for all the family.
A friendly welcome awaits your arrival at the luxurious Sperrin View House. Our aim is to provide a 5 Star luxury service to all our guests. We are passionate about Sperrin View House’s peaceful and tranquil location in the beautiful Sperrin Mountains and more importantly, ensuring that all our guests feel unique. It is the perfect house and location for getting away from it all. From the moment our guests arrive we take pride in the levels of comfort and service we offer to our guests.
Nestled at the foot of the Sperrin Mountains in the heart of Mid-Ulster yet convenient to the towns of Moneymore, Cookstown and Magherafelt. We are 45 minutes from Belfast International Airport, 55 minutes from George Best Belfast City Airport and 55 minutes from City of Derry Airport. A Perfect location for leisure with Golf, Fishing and Walking on our doorstep. Easy access to the beautiful Antrim Coast, the Giants Causeway and the Causeway Coastal Route which is seen as ‘One of the World’s Great Road Journeys’ and one of the most outstanding scenic touring drives in the world or just relax in the idyllic surroundings and luxury of this beautiful holiday home.
Languages spoken: English
Property surroundings– Excellent location - show map
Restaurants and markets *
marys bar Restaurant4.2 miles
dittys Cafe/bar4.2 miles
TESCO MAGHERAFELT J C STEWARTS MAGHERAFELT Supermarket4.6 miles
COOKSTOWN SATURDAYS ONLY MAGHERAFELT THURSDAY ONLY Market10.1 miles
Natural beauty *
slieve gallion Mountain4.8 miles
bann River10.7 miles
Closest airports *
Belfast International Airport20 miles
City of Derry Airport27.3 miles
George Best Belfast City Airport34.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Secured parking
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Freedom to eat when you want
- Children's high chair
- Dining table
- Coffee machine
- Cleaning products
- Tumble dryer
- Electric kettle
- Washing machine
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Extra long beds (> 2 metres)
- Toilet paper
- Additional bathroom
- Towels/sheets (extra fee)
- Additional toilet
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Spa bath
Space for everyone to be together
- Dining area
- Seating Area
Media & Technology
Fun for everyone under one roof
- Game console – Xbox 360
- iPod dock
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Video games
- CD player
- DVD player
- Socket near the bed
- Sofa bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Fold-up bed
- Clothes rack
- Electric blankets
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Tile/marble floor
- Private entrance
- Ironing facilities
- Pants press
- Hot tub
Pets are not allowed.
- Entire unit wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
Sit back and relax
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor furniture
- BBQ facilities
- Games room
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Fitness centre
Food & Drink
- Chocolate or cookies
- Bottle of water
- Wine/champagne Additional charge
- Grocery deliveries
- Packed lunches
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Bingo Off-site Additional charge
- Aerobics Off-site Additional charge
- Archery Off-site Additional charge
- Live music/performance Off-site Additional charge
- Mini golf Additional charge
- Horse riding Additional charge
- Fishing Additional charge
Services & Extras
- Wake-up service
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
Outdoor & View
Enjoy the view
- Mountain view
- Garden view
- Shuttle service
- Airport drop off Additional charge
- Airport pick up Additional charge
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Bikes available (free)
- Car hire
- Luggage storage
Entertainment and family services
- Children television networks
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Board games/puzzles
- Books, DVDs, or music for children
- Board games/puzzles
- Children's playground
- Babysitting/child services Additional charge
- Daily housekeeping Additional charge
- Shoeshine Additional charge
- Ironing service Additional charge
- Dry cleaning Additional charge
- Laundry Additional charge
- Wheelchair accessible
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
- Safety deposit box
- Face masks for guests available
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Access to health care professionals
- First aid kit available
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Hand sanitiser
Food & drink safety
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
You'll need to let the property know in advance what time you'll arrive.
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Refundable damage deposit
A damage deposit of GBP200 is required upon arrival. This deposit is fully refundable during check-out as long as there has been no damage to the property.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 3 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cot upon request
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
The maximum number of cots allowed depends on the room you choose. Please check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Sperrin View Self Catering House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information, during dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Please inform Sperrin View Self Catering House in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
A damage deposit of GBP 200 is required on arrival. This will be collected as a cash payment. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full in cash, subject to an inspection of the property.