Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
St Edmunds Guest House
25 Sands Road, Paignton, TQ4 6EG, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 208 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
St Edmunds Guest House features rooms with attached bathroom with free WiFi and large Smart TVs. The guest house is just 500 feet from the sea and it offers a free parking space for each room.
With a south-facing garden, St Edmunds Guest House is 1,150 feet from Paignton town center, with its shops, Network Rail and bus stations.
A full English breakfast is available each day, together with cereals, fruit salad and freshly baked croissants. Breakfasts are freshly cooked and prepared using local produce.
Torquay is 2.6 mi from St Edmunds Guest House. Exeter International Airport is 22 mi away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Paignton, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose St Edmunds Guest House
Paignton Beach8.1 Very good beach1,250 feet from property
Goodrington Sands Beach8.6 Excellent beach1,900 feet from property
Preston Sands Beach8.5 Very good beach3,500 feet from property
Hollicombe Beach8.3 Very good beach1.2 miles from property
Broadsands Beach8.4 Very good beach1.6 miles from property
Institute Beach8.3 Very good beach1.7 miles from property
Livermead Beach8.0 Very good beach1.7 miles from property
- Do you have anything on the ground floor for a partial disabled person?. Thank you.Good evening. Yes we do have a superior double on the ground floor. There are only two small-ish steps to surmount in all. Dining room also on the g...Answered on August 13, 2020
- We will have quite a lot of camping equipment in our car so just wanted to make sure before we booked that the parking is on site & readily available....Hi there. Yes to both questions. We have two car parks, both on the property. Look forward to welcoming you to St EdmundsAnswered on May 13, 2021
- Hi we are thinking of coming down for 7nights in May next year is parking safe and secure as we will be in a expensive Aston Martin MarkHi there. Although our car parks are part of the gardens, they are directly accessible from the roads. We don't usually have problems but of course we...Answered on August 28, 2022
- Hi! I‘m planning on flying to England on the third of march, staying at the guest house, go and get my new pup on the 14th, stay one more night (with ...Hi there I am so sorry but we are in lockdown here in the UK until May 17th before guest houses can reopen. On this occasion unfortunately we are unab...Answered on February 25, 2021
- hello there, we have an elderly black lab who is 13 1/2 so cant do stairs have you any ground floor rooms 29th Aug - 31st Aug please xI am so sorry, we are full for those dates. Thank you very much for asking us.Can I suggest you contact The Commodore on Paignton seafront.Worth a try...Answered on July 13, 2020
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 12 are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
St Edmunds Guest House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Pets are permitted, subject to availability and by prior arrangement only. If you wish to bring pets you must contact St Edmunds Guest House prior to arrival.
Please contact the property in advance to ensure that there is sufficient bicycle storage available. Bicycles cannot be stored in the house or the rooms.
Please note there is no access for a powered wheelchair. A maximum of 2 mobility scooters may be stored inside for security and charging.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
Please inform St Edmunds Guest House of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about St Edmunds Guest House
Yes, St Edmunds Guest House is popular with guests booking family stays.
The nearest beach is 350 feet from St Edmunds Guest House.
Guests staying at St Edmunds Guest House can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
The prices at St Edmunds Guest House may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at St Edmunds Guest House include:
Check-in at St Edmunds Guest House is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
St Edmunds Guest House is 1,800 feet from the center of Paignton.
St Edmunds Guest House offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Mini golf
- Water sports facilities on site