St Elizabeth's House
Longbrook Street, Plymouth, PL7 1NJ, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 180 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at St Elizabeth's House.
5 Reasons to Choose St Elizabeth's House
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
St Elizabeth's House in South Devon is a celebration of luxury, style and service. This Devon hotel combines contemporary, state-of-the-art features whilst retaining the Georgian manor's traditional charm.
St Elizabeth's House takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Marsh Mills 1.7 miles
- Boringdon Park Golf Club 1.7 miles
- Mount Gould Hospital 2.9 miles
- Tamar Science Park 3.7 miles
- The School Of Marine Science and Engineering 4.1 miles
- Plymouth University 4.2 miles
- Plymouth Hoe 4.2 miles
- Plymouth Pavilions 4.7 miles
- Cathedral Church of St Mary and St Boniface 4.7 miles
- Plymouth Argyle Home Park Football Stadium 4.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Lanhydrock 7.7 miles
- Yelverton Golf Club 7.9 miles
- Bigbury Golf Club 9.4 miles
- Burgh Island 9.5 miles
- Morwellham Quay 10.9 miles
- Cotehele House 11.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- The London Inn Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Jasmins cafe Cafe/Bar 0.7 miles
- Greigs Coffee & Sandwich Bar Cafe/Bar 0.7 miles
- Icelands Food Supermarket 0.7 miles
- The Co-Operative Supermarket 0.7 miles
- Lord Louis Restaurant 1 miles
- Tesco Supermarket 1.1 miles
- The Brook Inn Restaurant 0 miles
- River Plym River 3.7 miles
- Exeter International Airport 37 miles
- Newquay Airport 42.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Room Service
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 10 per night in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.