St George Hotel
7-8 New Road Av, Chatham, ME4 6BB, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Located between Rochester & Chatham the Hotel is ideal for exploring the historic city of Rochester & Chatham's amazing historic dockyard. The hotel is built on the main A2 running through Medway but dont worry all our bedrooms are at the back of the building away fro the hustle and bustle of Rochester. Some of our rooms over look the river, where you have a panoramic view of the dockyard, castle, cathedral, Upnor castle and the busy river Medway its self.
St George Hotel takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Chatham Train Station 0.2 miles
- Historic Chatham Dockyard 0.5 miles
- Rochester Castle 0.9 miles
- Upnor Castle 1.3 miles
- Dickens World 1.4 miles
- Medway Services M2 4.8 miles
- The Hazlitt Theatre 7.5 miles
- Hazlitt Arts Centre 7.5 miles
- Maidstone Borough Council 7.5 miles
- Maidstone Hospital 7.7 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Bearsted Golf Club 7.7 miles
- Maidstone Magistrates Court 7.7 miles
- Maidstone Services M20 9 miles
- Ebbsfleet International 9.4 miles
- Leeds Castle 10.4 miles
- Brands Hatch 11.3 miles
- Bluewater 11.4 miles
- Hadleigh Castle 11.8 miles
- intu Lakeside Shopping Centre 12 miles
- Chafford Hundred 12.2 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Sainsburys Supermarket 0.4 miles
- London Southend Airport 15.1 miles
- London City Airport 21.9 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 33.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Shorts Brothers Restaurant
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
4 reasons to choose St George Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible).
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Car hire
- Packed lunches
- Bridal suite
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 00:00
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 10 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.