Sofitel London St James
6 Waterloo Place, Westminster Borough, London, SW1Y 4AN, United Kingdom – – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.8/10! (score from 1448 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
5 reasons to choose Sofitel London St James
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 5 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in London
Experience the heart and soul of London behind the listed Neo classical façade of Sofitel London St James. Designed by Pierre-Yves Rochon, the former Cox’S and King’s bank is a fascinating balance between old words allure and modernism, steps away from the vibrant theatre district. Close to famous museums, Royal Parks and the theatres of the West End, Sofitel London St James has the ideal location to appeal to leisure and business guests alike.Established in a magnificent grade II listed building, the stunning five star hotel combines old world British elegance with contemporary French style, boasting accommodation to suit every taste. The hotel features a renowned restaurant, an elegant cocktail bar, and a sumptuous afternoon tea lounge, as well as a state-of-the-art gym, So FIT, and an award winning spa, Sofitel So SPA. Sofitel London St James also offers a large choice of versatile meeting facilities to cater for all manner of functions,from discreet board meetings to lavish receptions.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Institute of Contemporary Arts 0.1 miles
- Her Majesty's Theatre 0.1 miles
- The Harold Pinter Theatre 0.1 miles
- Canada House 0.2 miles
- Criterion Theatre 0.2 miles
- Piccadilly Circus Tube Station 0.2 miles
- Prince Of Wales Theatre 0.2 miles
- The London Library 0.2 miles
- Trafalgar Square 0.2 miles
- National Gallery London 0.2 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Piccadilly Circus 0.2 miles
- Piccadilly Theatre 0.2 miles
- Buckingham Palace 0.6 miles
- Big Ben 0.6 miles
- London Eye 0.6 miles
- Houses of Parliament 0.6 miles
- Hyde Park 1.5 miles
- Tower of London 2.3 miles
- O2 Arena 5.8 miles
- Wembley Stadium 7.2 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Milos (Greek Seafood) Restaurant 0 miles
- Ole And Steen Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Aquavit (Scandinavian) Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Tesco Supermarket 0.1 miles
- San Carlo Cicchetti (Italian) Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Marks Bar Cafe/bar 0.2 miles
- Swift Cafe/bar 0.2 miles
- London City Airport 7.8 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 14 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 24.4 miles
Shopping nearby – all within 500m!
Popular brands like: Apple, H&M, Zara, Burberry
- Fortnum & Mason Luxury
Old Bond Street
Popular brands like: Gucci, Tiffany & Co, Prada
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
Most popular facilities
- Hammam (Additional charge)
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge)
- Fitness centre
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and charges are applicable.
- Private check-in/check-out
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press (Additional charge)
- Shoeshine (Additional charge)
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Soundproof rooms
- Safety deposit box
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
07:00 - 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Sofitel London St James accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.