St John's Lodge
Lake Road, Windermere, LA23 2EQ, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 612 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at St John's Lodge.
We work hard to make our guests feel welcome at St John's Lodge with a warm welcome, advice about the area, a peaceful night and fabulous breakfast! St John's Lodge has been awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for 2016, 2015 and 2014 plus the Visit England 4 Stars, Silver Award for its rooms and customer service and Breakfast Award.
St John's Lodge takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- World of Beatrix Potter 0.5 miles
- Lake Windermere 1.1 miles
- Hill Top 2.7 miles
- Grizedale Forest 3.5 miles
- Tarn Hows 5.7 miles
- Rydal Mount & Gardens 6.1 miles
- Rydal Water 6.3 miles
- Coniston Water 6.7 miles
- Lakes Aqaurium 6.7 miles
- Castle Howe 7.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Kendal Castle 7.7 miles
- Killington Lake Services M6 11.8 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 61.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose St John's Lodge
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Windermere
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Shallow End
- Pool Towels
- Heated Pool
- Pool With View
- Indoor Pool
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible).
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
Entertainment & Family Services
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Soundproof Rooms
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
10:30 AM - 9:30 PM
Until 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Check-in is open between 10:30 - 21:30.
A stay at St John’s Lodge includes free access to the MacDonald Leisure club and Spa. This club is situated less than a 15-minute walk / 3 minute drive from St John's Lodge. It has a 50-foot swimming pool, a fitness gym, fitness classes, sauna, steam room, ice room and experience shower. Our guests also receive a 10% discount on beauty treatments, beauty products, massages and male grooming.
- Leave the M6 at junction 36. St John's Lodge is 17 miles from the M6.
- Travel along the A590 by-passing Kendal and then at a large roundabout take the second exit, signposted
- A591 for Windermere -Turn off the A591 at Windermere (The Windermere Hotel is in front of you and the entrance to Windermere train station is on your left)
- Continue down through Windermere village on the one-way system to Lake Road – the main road to Bowness
- You will pass a Lakeland slate monument known as Baddeley Clock on your left, then Morgan’s Dentist and then St John’s Lodge is only a few more doors down on your left.
Please inform St John's Lodge of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.