St Margaret’s Hotel offers high-quality accommodation just 5 minutes’ drive from the historic centre of Oxford. With free Wi-Fi throughout and private parking on site, this guest house lies on the edge of the University of Oxford campus.
The Victorian building retains architectural features including stained glass windows, high ceilings and bay windows. Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and tea and coffee facilities, and bathrooms have a bath or shower with complementary toiletries.
Oxford’s many attractions, including the Ashmolean Museum, Bodleian Library and Oxford Castle are within 10 minutes’ drive. Its theatres, restaurants and bars are also within a 20-minute walk.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
- Hello Looking to stay Saturday night as dropping my daughter to university. Do you do breakfast? Thank youThank you for your message we do offer a breakfast serviceAnswered on 1 September 2022
- Hi, I am a PhD student at Oxford looking for a room to rent from October and would consider staying for at least a year if the place suits my budget a..We would welcome you to stay for one year. We have a range of single and double rooms that you can consider. B&B and Room Only rates. I would be happy..Answered on 15 August 2020
- Hello. Do you have pubs/restaurants nearby for evening meal?Yes, you have to many choices, there are pubs 5minutos walking from us. City centre is 15min walk or 3min by bus with plenty of restaurants and pubs, ..Answered on 30 July 2022
- Hi, do you offer late check in? I would be arriving at around 9pmGood morning, yes we do. Check in late is not a problem. We will send to you all the information necessary for your arrival on your check in day.Answered on 20 August 2022
- hi, is there room to park a large van?Yes, there isAnswered on 28 October 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular facilities
14:00 - 18:00
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
St Margaret's Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Guests must be quiet between 23:00 and 06:00.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Please inform St Margaret's Hotel in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
FAQs about St Margaret's Hotel
St Margaret's Hotel is 1.1 miles from the centre of Oxford.
St Margaret's Hotel offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Bike tours
- Walking tours
Check-in at St Margaret's Hotel is from 14:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Guests staying at St Margaret's Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at St Margaret's Hotel include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to St Margaret's Hotel by:
- Bus 1h 40min
The prices at St Margaret's Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.