Statham Lodge Hotel
Warrington Road, Lymm, WA13 9BP, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Lymm Truckstop M6 1.8 miles
- Warrington Borough Council Youth Service 3.7 miles
- Golden Square Shopping Centre 3.9 miles
- Warrington Library 4 miles
- Halliwell Jones Stadium 4 miles
- Warrington Combined Crown & County Court Centre 4.1 miles
- Warrington Borough Council 4.1 miles
- Arley Hall 4.2 miles
- Warrington Hospital 4.6 miles
- Palace Night Club 5.6 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Tatton Park 6 miles
- Haydock Racecourse 8.5 miles
- Old Trafford Stadium 10.3 miles
- The Lowry 10.3 miles
- Whitworth Art Gallery 10.5 miles
- The Opera House 12.1 miles
- Manchester Central 12.2 miles
- Bridgewater Hall 12.2 miles
- Deansgate 12.3 miles
- The Palace Theatre 12.4 miles
Restaurants and markets
- McColls Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Co-operative Supermarket 0.6 miles
- Sainsbury's Supermarket 1.5 miles
- Warrington Market Market 4.7 miles
- Altrincham Market Market 7.6 miles
- Lymm Dam Lake 1.1 miles
- Manchester Airport 9.5 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 15 miles
- Leeds Bradford International Airport 48.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 reasons to choose Statham Lodge Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
- BBQ facilities (Additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km)
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Bridal suite
- VIP room facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 00:00
07:00 - 10:30
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 5 per stay for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 10 per person per night for extra beds.
All children from 13 to 16 years are charged GBP 20 per person per night for extra beds.
One adult is charged GBP 30 per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.