4 Castle Foregate, Shrewsbury, SY1 2DJ, United Kingdom –
Property surroundings –
- Shrewsbury Castle 0 miles
- Shrewsbury Library 0.1 miles
- Shrewsbury Town Council 0.2 miles
- Shrewsbury & Atcham Borough Council 0.2 miles
- Shrewsbury Cathedral 0.5 miles
- Shropshire Council 0.9 miles
- Shrewsbury College of Arts and Technology 1.6 miles
- Royal Shrewsbury Hospital 1.8 miles
- Attingham Park 4 miles
- Telford College of Arts and Technology 10.6 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Ironbridge Gorge 13 miles
- Whittington Castle 15.4 miles
- RAF Museum Cosford 18.9 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Tesco Express Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Little Waitrose Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 43.5 miles
- Birmingham Airport 46.2 miles
- Manchester Airport 49.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Station Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 5.30 per day.
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 21:00
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
The bar is currently closed for refurbishment until Friday 22 September 2017.
Kindly note that guests are asked to refrain from wearing workwear in the bar area.
Check-in before 15:00 or after 21:00 is subject to availability and by prior arrangement only.
Car parking is available at Howard Street NCP. The post code is SY1 2LF and parking is chargeable via pay and display at GBP 5.30 per 24 hours.