Hogarths Stone Manor
Stone, Kidderminster, DY10 4PJ, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 621 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Hogarths Stone Manor.
The newly refurbished 4 Star Hogarths Stone Manor is a smart and contemporary boutique hotel, privately owned by the Helena and Andy Hogarth. In March 2016 the first phase of a £2.5 million refurbishment project saw the re-opening of the main house along with a newly refurbished Dining Room, Lounge, Bar, Drawing Room and 10 bedrooms. In May 2016 the remaining bedrooms will be complete and the whole hotel fully transformed. The decor is based on the colour palette of nature, bringing the outside into the hotel with greens, ochres and aubergines featuring in the new designs along with use of luxurious textiles, velvets, linens.
Area Info –
- Kidderminster Golf Club 1.8 miles
- Bewdley Pines Golf Club 4.1 miles
- Severn Valley Railway 4.5 miles
- Hagley Hall 5.2 miles
- Oliver's Mount 6.5 miles
- Tranquil Spa Merry Hill 8.7 miles
- Frankley Services M5 8.8 miles
- Newman University - Birmingham 9.8 miles
- Russells Hall Hospital 9.9 miles
- Herefordshire & Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce 10.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Cadbury World 11.9 miles
- University of Birmingham 12.7 miles
- Brindleyplace 14.3 miles
- Birmingham NIA 14.3 miles
- Hippodrome Theatre 14.7 miles
- Birmingham New Street 14.8 miles
- Aston University 15.4 miles
- Birmingham City University 16.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Tesco Supermarket 2 miles
- The Dining Room at Hogarths Stone Manor Restaurant 0 miles
- The Hive Bar at Hogarths Stone Manor Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Clent Hills Mountain 8 miles
- Birmingham Airport 20.5 miles
- East Midlands Airport 48.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: British, European
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
6 Reasons to Choose Hogarths Stone Manor
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Kidderminster
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities (additional charge)
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 1 year stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 30 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 3.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hogarths Stone Manor accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.