St George Hotel And Leisure Club
1 Ripon Rd, Harrogate, HG1 2SY, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
We aim to make the St George Hotel, feel like a home from home, whether you are here on business or simply pleasure, you will always feel welcome.
St George Hotel And Leisure Club takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Royal Hall Theatre 0 miles
- Harrogate Turkish Baths 0.1 miles
- Royal Pump Room Museum 0.1 miles
- Harrogate Theatre 0.2 miles
- Harrogate Train Station 0.3 miles
- Harrogate Library 0.4 miles
- The Valley Gardens 1 miles
- Harrogate District Hospital 1.2 miles
- Harlow Carr 1.5 miles
- Harrogate Golf Club 2.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Rudding Park Golf Club 2.6 miles
- Pannal Golf Club 2.6 miles
- Ripley Castle 3.2 miles
- Harewood House 6.9 miles
- Allerton Castle 7.3 miles
- Wetherby Services A1 7.9 miles
- Park Square 10.8 miles
- Bramham Park 11.3 miles
- Aldwark Manor Golf Club 11.5 miles
- Kirkstall Abbey 12.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Bettys Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 9.9 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 42.1 miles
- Manchester Airport 52.9 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
Victoria Shopping Centre
Popular brands like: H&M
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose St George Hotel And Leisure Club
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pool and Spa
- Pool Towels
- Indoor Pool
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs GBP 8 per day.
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Packed Lunches
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
Entertainment & Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 12 years are charged GBP 10 per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
The hotel often hosts weddings at the weekends. Therefore, a quiet room cannot always be guaranteed.
Early check-in at 12 noon is available for an additional GBP 10 and late check-out at 13:00 for additional GBP 10. Please request this upon booking using the Special Requests box or contact the property using the details found on the booking confirmation.
Parking spaces at the hotel are limited and available on a request basis only. Please call the property to reserve a space. The nearest multistory car park is Jubilee Car Park, post code for satellite navigation users is HG1 1DJ.