181 North Road West, Plymouth, PL1 5DE, United Kingdom –
Has had an upgrade to allow for a more agreeable stay for guests. A fridge, hobs, toaster and microwave, is an added bonus in some rooms.The decoration is ongoing to a vintage style. The accommodation lends itself to the customers needs for a homely, friendly atmosphere.There is always room for improvement and the project from 2015 is still in happening in certain parts of the house. Customer feedback is always taken seriously as their knowledge and perspective always give's us the opportunity to be more user-friendly.
Property surroundings –
- Cathedral Church of St Mary and St Boniface 0.2 miles
- Plymouth University 0.3 miles
- The School Of Marine Science and Engineering 0.4 miles
- Plymouth Pavilions 0.5 miles
- Plymouth Hoe 0.6 miles
- Plymouth Argyle Home Park Football Stadium 1.1 miles
- Mount Gould Hospital 1.6 miles
- Marsh Mills 2.9 miles
- Tamar Science Park 3.3 miles
- Boringdon Park Golf Club 3.6 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Cotehele House 9 miles
- Morwellham Quay 9.3 miles
Restaurants and markets
- SAINSBURY (ARMADA S CENTRE) Supermarket 0.1 miles
- POSITANO (ITALIAN) Restaurant 0.2 miles
- RED DRAGON (CHINESE) Restaurant 0.2 miles
- FREDS KITCHEN (ENGLISH) Restaurant 0.2 miles
- TESCO Supermarket 0.2 miles
- PANNIER MARKET Market 0.2 miles
- VIEW TERRACE (HOE) Cafe/bar 0.3 miles
- Newquay Cornwall Airport 37.9 miles
- Exeter International Airport 40.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 reasons to choose Sydney House
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 5 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Daily maid service (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Bridal suite
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
16:00 - 21:00
06:00 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years is charged GBP 15 per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Sydney House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
A Continental breakfast costs GBP 5 per person per night and a full English breakfast costs GBP 10 per person per night.
Guests are requested to call the property on the day of arrival in order to ensure a member of staff can arrange to meet them at the property.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Sydney House in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.