181 North Road West, Plymouth, PL1 5DE, United Kingdom –
Has had an upgrade to allow for a more agreeable stay for guests. A fridge, hobs, toaster and microwave, is an added bonus in some rooms.The decoration is ongoing to a vintage style. The accommodation lends itself to the customers needs for a homely, friendly atmosphere.There is always room for improvement and the project from 2015 is still in happening in certain parts of the house. Customer feedback is always taken seriously as their knowledge and perspective always give's us the opportunity to be more user-friendly.
Area Info –
- Cathedral Church of St Mary and St Boniface 0.2 miles
- Plymouth University 0.3 miles
- The School Of Marine Science and Engineering 0.4 miles
- Plymouth Pavilions 0.5 miles
- Plymouth Hoe 0.6 miles
- Plymouth Argyle Home Park Football Stadium 1.1 miles
- Mount Gould Hospital 1.6 miles
- Marsh Mills 2.9 miles
- Tamar Science Park 3.3 miles
- Boringdon Park Golf Club 3.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Cotehele House 9 miles
- Morwellham Quay 9.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- SAINSBURY (ARMADA S CENTRE) Supermarket 0.1 miles
- POSITANO (ITALIAN) Restaurant 0.2 miles
- RED DRAGON (CHINESE) Restaurant 0.2 miles
- FREDS KITCHEN (ENGLISH) Restaurant 0.2 miles
- TESCO Supermarket 0.2 miles
- PANNIER MARKET Market 0.2 miles
- VIEW TERRACE (HOE) Cafe/Bar 0.3 miles
- Newquay Airport 37.9 miles
- Exeter International Airport 40.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Sydney House
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Street Parking
- Daily Housekeeping (additional charge)
- Honeymoon Suite
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
6:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years is charged GBP 25 per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Sydney House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
A Continental breakfast costs GBP 8 per person per night and a full English breakfast costs GBP 12 per person per night.
Guests are requested to call the property on the day of arrival in order to ensure a member of staff can arrange to meet them at the property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Sydney House of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.