Mill Street, Stanley, PH1 4NL, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
The Tayside Hotel is a small family run hotel in central Perthshire. Our aim is to offer a welcoming, friendly environment with comfortable accommodation and good food.
Tayside Hotel takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Scone Palace 4.2 miles
- University of the Highlands and Islands Perth College 5.4 miles
- St Ninian's Cathedral 5.8 miles
- Perth and Kinross Council 5.9 miles
- Perth Concert Hall 5.9 miles
- Perth Royal Infirmary 6 miles
- Blairgowrie Golf Club 7.6 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Spar Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Post Office Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Apron Stage Restaurant 0.3 miles
- River Tay, Stanley Mills River 0.5 miles
- Loch Leven Lake 26.1 miles
- Glenshee Mountain 28 miles
- Glenshee Ski lift 28 miles
- Edinburgh Airport 37.1 miles
- Glasgow Airport 56.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Cuisine: British, Scottish
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
4 reasons to choose Tayside Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
- Hiking Off-site
- Fishing Off-site (Additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Luggage storage
Entertainment and family services
- Board games/puzzles
- Daily maid service
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 23:00
07:30 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years is charged GBP 5 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.