Mill Street, Stanley, PH1 4NL, United Kingdom –
The Tayside Hotel is a small family run hotel in central Perthshire. Our aim is to offer a welcoming, friendly environment with comfortable accommodation and good food.
Property surroundings –
- Scone Palace 4.2 miles
- Huntingtower Castle 5.3 miles
- University of the Highlands and Islands Perth College 5.4 miles
- St Ninian's Cathedral 5.8 miles
- Perth and Kinross Council 5.9 miles
- Perth Concert Hall 5.9 miles
- Perth Royal Infirmary 6 miles
- Blairgowrie Golf Club 7.6 miles
- Tibbermore Church 8.2 miles
- Ninewells Hospital and Medical School 15.7 miles
Most popular landmarks
- University of Dundee 17.9 miles
- Discovery Point 18.4 miles
- Falkland Palace 18.4 miles
- Glamis Castle 19.5 miles
- Castle Menzies 19.7 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Spar Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Post Office Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Apron Stage Restaurant 0.3 miles
- River Tay, Stanley Mills River 0.5 miles
- Loch Leven Lake 26.1 miles
- Glenshee Mountain 28 miles
- Glenshee Ski lift 28 miles
- Edinburgh Airport 37.1 miles
- Glasgow Airport 56.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Cuisine: British, Scottish
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
3 reasons to choose Tayside Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
- Hiking Off-site
- Fishing Off-site (Additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of water
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Street parking
- Airport drop off (Additional charge)
- Airport pick up (Additional charge)
- Luggage storage
Entertainment and family services
- Board games/puzzles
- Daily maid service
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Shuttle service
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
We're sorry to hear that...No thanks
Your feedback will help us to improve this feature for all of our customers.Close
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 23:00
07:30 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years is charged GBP 5 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Tayside Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.