Mill Street, Stanley, PH1 4NL, United Kingdom –
The Tayside Hotel is a small family run hotel in central Perthshire. Our aim is to offer a welcoming, friendly environment with comfortable accommodation and good food.
Area Info –
- Scone Palace 4.2 miles
- Huntingtower Castle 5.3 miles
- University of the Highlands and Islands Perth College 5.4 miles
- St Ninian's Cathedral 5.8 miles
- Perth and Kinross Council 5.9 miles
- Perth Concert Hall 5.9 miles
- Perth Royal Infirmary 6 miles
- Blairgowrie Golf Club 7.6 miles
- Tibbermore Church 8.2 miles
- Ninewells Hospital and Medical School 15.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- University of Dundee 17.9 miles
- Discovery Point 18.4 miles
- Falkland Palace 18.4 miles
- Glamis Castle 19.5 miles
- Castle Menzies 19.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Spar Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Post Office Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Apron Stage Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Loch Leven Lake 26.1 miles
- Glenshee Mountain 28 miles
- Glenshee Ski lift 28 miles
- River Tay, Stanley Mills River 0.5 miles
- Edinburgh Airport 37.1 miles
- Glasgow Airport 56.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: British, Scottish
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Tayside Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
- Hiking Off-site
- Fishing Off-site (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
Entertainment and Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
7:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years is charged GBP 5 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Tayside Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.