Telegraph Hotel - Coventry
157 Corporation Street, Coventry, CV1 1GU, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 2432 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
At the hotel, rooms have a desk, a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom, bed linen and towels. Telegraph Hotel - Coventry provides certain accommodations that have a patio, and the rooms are equipped with a coffee machine. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.
The daily breakfast offers buffet, continental or Full English/Irish options.
Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Coventry, like hiking and cycling.
Ricoh Arena is 3.8 miles from Telegraph Hotel - Coventry, while NEC Birmingham is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 11 miles from the hotel.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.Telegraph Hotel - Coventry has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Jul 23, 2020
Hotel chain/brand: Bespoke Hotels
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is this the suite with hot tub...? I have been highly recommended by a friend who came to review upon opening to book the roof suiteDear Guest, Yes indeed - you need to book Lord Iliffe suite to have the hot tub - its a 72m2 room with lounge area and terraceAnswered on 2 June 2021
- What are the parking arrangements?Unfortunately we do not have onsite parking however Belgrade NCP is a 2 minute walk and right by the hotel.Answered on 22 March 2021
- Do u have a wheelchair accessible room available 23rd may 2022 thank youOur Freedom (accessible) rooms are wheelchair accessible. This would be the room type you would need to book. Please check the dates you wish to stay ..Answered on 2 September 2022
- Is there Netflix on the tvThank you for messaging. We don't have Netflix on our TVs.Answered on 5 August 2022
- Does this room have the stairs that lead up to the bed ?The Best (duplex) rooms are split level rooms and do have stairs to the bed area. All other rooms are on one level.Answered on 28 April 2022
- Still looking?
- Open forBreakfast • Brunch • Lunch • Dinner • High tea • Cocktail hour
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Modern
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Gluten-free • Dairy-free
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Horseback ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- BowlingAdditional chargeOff-site
- CanoeingAdditional chargeOff-site
- FishingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Tennis courtAdditional chargeOff-site
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' meals
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Lowered sink
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 3:00 PM to 12:00 AM
From 12:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Telegraph Hotel - Coventry accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Telegraph Hotel - Coventry
Telegraph Hotel - Coventry is 1,000 feet from the center of Coventry.
Telegraph Hotel - Coventry has 1 restaurant:
- Forme & Chase
Check-in at Telegraph Hotel - Coventry is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Telegraph Hotel - Coventry offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Tennis court
- Horseback riding
- Tour or class about local culture
The prices at Telegraph Hotel - Coventry may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Telegraph Hotel - Coventry can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Room options at Telegraph Hotel - Coventry include: