The Thames Riviera Hotel
Bridge Road, Maidenhead, SL6 8DW, United Kingdom –
At the Thames Riviera Hotel, you can stay in and enjoy the wonderful riverside setting or use the hotel as a base to venture out to some of the UK's finest attractions. The Blue River Café offers a relaxed and informal atmosphere with a delightful riverside location - perfect for a special occasion or celebration. The comfortable bar area with leather sofas and all-day menu, cocktails and cappuccinos offers a lovely place to relax after a hard day of sight-seeing or work. The Thames Riviera Hotel is a superb location for both business and leisure visitors. You can be in central London or Heathrow in little over half an hour.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Maidenhead Magistrates Court 0.5 miles
- Maidenhead Library 0.6 miles
- Cliveden House 2.5 miles
- Dorney Lake 2.7 miles
- Hedsor House 2.9 miles
- Bisham Abbey Golf Club 3.9 miles
- Bird Hills Golf Club 4.3 miles
- Stoke Park Club 4.4 miles
- Slough County Court 4.6 miles
- East Berkshire Magistrates' Court 4.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Legoland Windsor 4.8 miles
- Windsor Castle 5 miles
- LaplandUK 8 miles
- Uxbridge 9.8 miles
- Brunel University 9.9 miles
- Thorpe Park 11.6 miles
- River Thames River 0 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 11.3 miles
- London Luton Airport 28.3 miles
- London City Airport 32.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Blue River Cafe
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
4 Reasons to Choose The Thames Riviera Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Baggage Storage
- Packed Lunches
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 4 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Thames Riviera Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please enter requests for cots or cribs, noting the age of the child, in the comments box when booking.
Reservations for 5 or more rooms made under the same name and for the same arrival date will be classed as a group booking and may require a deposit or full pre-payment before the date of arrival.
The hotel does not accept pets, with the exception of guide dogs.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.