Abbey Road, Great Malvern, WR14 3ET, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 987 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Abutting Malvern Priory church and nestled into the Malvern Hills with superb views towards Evesham vale and Malvern Hills, the Abbey hotel set in the town centre of Malvern is a peaceful retreat for long weekends and short breaks.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Malvern Theatres 0.1 miles
- Eastnor Castle 6.1 miles
- Croome Park 6.4 miles
- Worcestershire County Cricket Club 7 miles
- Worcester Cathedral 7.1 miles
- University of Worcester 7.1 miles
- Worcester City Council 7.2 miles
- Worcester Library - The Hive 7.2 miles
- Worcester Business School 7.4 miles
- Strensham Services M5 8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Kingsholm Stadium 16.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Waitrose Supermarket 0.4 miles
- Malvern Hills Mountain 0.5 miles
- Birmingham Airport 34.6 miles
- Bristol Airport 52.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Priory View Restaurant
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
4 Reasons to Choose The Abbey
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Emergency Cord in Bathroom
- Lower Sink
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Street Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage (additional charge)
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Abbey accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
If you have reserved a rate that requires a deposit, for your security, the credit card used for pre-payment must be presented at check in. If the guest does not have access to the credit card, they must be able to provide an official form of photo I.D., i.e. passport or photo driving licence, a copy of which will be retained by the hotel.
Please note that only the lounge menu will be available on certain dates throughout the festive season. The restaurant will not be open for lunch or dinner on 23, 24, 25, 26, 30, 31 December 2017 and 1 January 2018.